Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

4.4

This could be a dupe for some hi-end brands. I'm really happy that drugstore makeup brands have finally stepped up to be on par (or, better than) to some hi-ends.

I purchased this contour kit in the shade, "Light" and it retails for USD 18 in Thailand. The powder is finely milled (believe or not? This made me think of Marc Jacob instantly!), and the blend-ability and longevity are awesome.

on 12/6/2016 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought the Light, it's brown shade with reddish tone. Doesn't give a contour just a plain brown blush on. I prefer taupe or grayish or muted brown shade that subtly contours. Hard to find, the best i used was from MAC in Emote which was discontinued!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have this in light. My skin is oily so i dust a bit of highlighter only. I love the contour since it's matte and doesnt make my face look dirty even if i go overboard with the contour at times.

on 6/7/2016 11:37:00 AM

First of all, I'm going to review the shades. I picked light because I'm kinda pale and when I applied it, I think it looks more like a bronzer instead of contour. I REALLY like the highlighter though. This is my first contour kit and tbh, I don't regret buying it. The contour is matte, while the highlight has shimmer in it, just what I was looking for im a highlighter. It's highly pigmented, so it takes a lot of blending to get the desired look. The packaging is really great, and it comes with a mirror which is really useful. I'm definitely gonna buy this again.

on 7/15/2015 10:05:00 AM

I love how pigmented the bronzer is. Plus the highlighter's shade in the colour rose gold is just so complimenting on one's cheek bones! I use the colour light and it totally helps in complimenting my facial features.
You can check out more photos here: http://ireviewuread.com/post/124052393473/sleek-face-contour-kit-review

on 3/1/2015 11:06:00 PM

It's definitely good value for money. But the highlighter is too shimmery.

on 3/25/2014 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

THE BRONZER IS JUST GREAT FOR CONTOURING! Sometimes i even use it as my eyeshadow. Very pigmented, and gives me the countour shape that i want.

The only thing that stop me from giving this product a 5 lipsticks is just the Highlighter. It's not as pigmented as the bronzer :( so you really need to swipe it again and again, and you have to be extra carefull, not to put too much highlighter. I do recomended a fine brush to apply the highlighter

on 8/1/2013 8:07:00 AM

I really love contouring powders and bronzers and I really love this product. Its smooth, has not got that over powdery-ness. Its a quality contour kit and sculpts my face very nicely. The contour powder is a true brown and pigmented which I love and it is matte,i like the fact its pigmented and i can control my contuor, if i would like it strong or less. a really good product overall. the packaging is nice and sleek, i would have personally preferred just a little bigger like nars compacts. The powder works really well. you do get a nice sculpted face with true matte brown colour. i got this in meduim/ champange. the highlight is also very nice although i do prefer pinkish brown highlights.

on 2/26/2013 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I have NC40 skin tone and C40 in powder, W6 in loreal true match. I got the kit in Medium. I have been wearing make up for 10 years (regular stuff), but was recently introduced to contouring since the last few months (those late nite youtube video addiction ;-) So I had an old bronzer but it gave me a dirty red brick kinda color something I didn't like. So after makeup guru Goss and others on youtube, I took the plunge and ordered this off ebay and shipped it to Canada total $15 US. I have tried it on several occasions and I can tell the difference, which is great. Just a few days before getting this I bought a hard candy highlighter (which I love btw). But if you want to get a contour kit in your make up collection for those going out nights (GET IT). I am surprised that it does make a difference (which I had thought it wouldn't). I had looked at Hoola and even theBalm bronzers but they seemed lighter in comparison to my tanned skin, so am glad I didn't get them. I dont' get to wear it everyday :-( (I'd rather sleep longer than have extra makeup steps that I can skip). But when I do wear it when I have the time. I love the look the contouring gives my round face. Pops out my cheek bones. The highlighter works great for me, although I must say in comparison to my hard candy is more powdery than soft. But hey, for a girl that doesn't wear this more than once or twice a week. this works great. The reason I gave the price a 3 is with shipping it became slightly expensive, but if you know ppl in UK that can pick this for you from the drug store than it may be more reasonable.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really love this, you get one shimmery champagne color for the highlight and a matte bronzer for the contour and both a pretty pigmented. Unfortunately I think I got this in a shade too dark. The only color available where I got this was medium or dark and medium was too deep for my skintone. It is a good contour but after using NYX Taupe blush, I don't think I'll be using orangey or brownish contours anymore because it just looks...well...too orange and unnatural. I saw a video by the Pixiwoo sisters saying that if one wants a natural contour, they should look at the natural shadows on their faces and unfortunately my shadows are more of a cooler, taupe color rather than a warm bronze. I still use the highlighter shade though, it makes for a great natural highlight,
And did I mention that I also use this palette on my eyes? The highlighter is a gorgeous all over lid and brow color and the bronze side is a great crease shade too. Love it. Just not for contouring.