Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

4.3

I really wanted to try contouringbut not into the whole cream contour thing and didn’t want to spend alot incase it wasnt for me. I think this is a great drugstore kit, I have medium which is well suited for me NC40/sun beige! My only gripe is that the contour shade is a tad bit too red almost. Wish it was ashier. The highlight is a natural hilight for everyday- not a must have but it is nice never the less, has a peachy understone and is flattering. I won’t repurchase as I want a more ashier contour and this is slight warmer (but it still works!). Another issue is the contour is the slightest bit difficult to blend. This definately works well as a bronzer around the forehead. Lastly, love the packaging - sleek’s stuff is simple, professional and travel friendly. Won’t be repurchasing myself but I would reccomend anyhow

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this kit! The bronzer is not orangy and is matte which I love. The colour is perfect for me and blends very well.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this as a starter product- Like a lot of people, I bought it online cheap to play around with the idea of highlighting and contouring before buying anything significant as i'd never attempted it before. I bought it in 'light', surprisingly it wasn't too dark on me but it *is* too warm in the contour shade. It's a warm tone product for sure and i'm more a cool-neutral. The highlight is pretty decent though, I like the champagne sort of colour and still use it from time to time as it isn't too warm for my skin. Both last I'd say a good 6-7 hours without any fading which genuinely is good for the price. The pigmentation is also surprisingly good for the price, I have to be very gentle with the contour and when I first tried the highlighter for a night out I ended up looking like a very glam robot because I was so shimmery.
I'm now using the contour powder lightly as a bronzer, so it wasn't a waste but it won't be something staying in my collection. The packaging (like all the sleek powder products i've tried) is very sturdy, fits nicely in a handbag and has a really decent sized mirror. I've dropped this god knows how many times and neither the powder nor mirror shattered.

on 6/21/2017 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this but everytime I contour my nose, it comes off more red than brown. When I contour my cheekbones, its redness is not as obvious but it's still red. Also, the highlight is ok, nothing amazing.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this contour kit. The shade medium is perfect for my nc42 skin.

on 1/18/2017 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Good color and texture for both contour and highlight on my NC 43 skintone. Also beautiful, sleek packaging. But HOLY smokes, this breaks me out like crazy. I would really suggest you don't try this if you have acne prone skin. Its not even Oil-free; it has Jojoba oil.

I would only suggest to people not prone to breakouts.

on 9/16/2016 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've never tried a high end contour product but this is the best priced one you're going to get. It isn't as orange as bronzer so it leaves a nice shadow effect. The pigmentation is really good and easy to blend.
The highlighter isn't much to scream about so i prefer using this just for the contour, but still a great product overall.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This contour palette is okay but when I used the contour shade and took a flash picture, it glared and made the powder look ashy. The highlighter gives me a really good glow and looks natural. However, it may just be me, but I can't open the kit sometimes. This was a gift but I will not be repurchasing this.

on 6/4/2016 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do like this product BUT not to contour. I have a warmer undertone (yellow) and a reddish contour shade just doesn't do it for me. So for that purpose I gave it 3 lippies. However it is very pigmented and the highlight is just up my alley as well. I have it in the medium shade, and it works for when my skin is tan and light (both "contour" shade and highlight.) When I am at my lightest and am in a rush I use this as a bronzer in the contour areas, to give a warmth to the face while still not going past the cheek bones, to give the appearance of a bit of a contour. When darker I use a big fluffy brush and use it to bronze. Highlight works for me during any season/any skin-tone.

on 3/29/2016 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm currently learning how to contour, and considering I used alot of powder based foundations and blushers, this looked like the perfect contouring kit for me to try out.
It's really easy to blend in and build up, for subtle effects to a more dramatic shadding.
It seems to last throughout the day, and integrates more with the skin changes, so that it seems more natural.
I used small angled brushes on the darker side to draw the lines, and small powder brushes for the highlighter to help blend. The highlighter isn't too shimmery, which I prefer, but I can definitely see it brightening my face.
I would definitely buy this product again and happy to recommend it to anyone wanting to start contouring.