Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

4.3

I really wanted to try contouringbut not into the whole cream contour thing and didn’t want to spend alot incase it wasnt for me. I think this is a great drugstore kit, I have medium which is well suited for me NC40/sun beige! My only gripe is that the contour shade is a tad bit too red almost. Wish it was ashier. The highlight is a natural hilight for everyday- not a must have but it is nice never the less, has a peachy understone and is flattering. I won’t repurchase as I want a more ashier contour and this is slight warmer (but it still works!). Another issue is the contour is the slightest bit difficult to blend. This definately works well as a bronzer around the forehead. Lastly, love the packaging - sleek’s stuff is simple, professional and travel friendly. Won’t be repurchasing myself but I would reccomend anyhow

on 6/21/2017 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this but everytime I contour my nose, it comes off more red than brown. When I contour my cheekbones, its redness is not as obvious but it's still red. Also, the highlight is ok, nothing amazing.

on 7/15/2015 10:05:00 AM

I love how pigmented the bronzer is. Plus the highlighter's shade in the colour rose gold is just so complimenting on one's cheek bones! I use the colour light and it totally helps in complimenting my facial features.
You can check out more photos here: http://ireviewuread.com/post/124052393473/sleek-face-contour-kit-review

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

After constantly finding the Sleek Contour Kit sold out in store, I ordered it online, unable to resist after hearing so many rave reviews about it. I have the shade 'medium' and it suits my NC30 complexion just fine. I love how pigmented it is, I love the compact, no hassle, sleek (^_^) packaging, and I love the smooth texture.
It's a deep brown shade which can be used sparingly or heavily on medium skin tones, depending on how you like your contour. It's not orange at all, or muddy and looks very good once blended in. As for the highlight shade, it's a warm shimmery nude shade which looks very natural on deeper skin tones. It is very finely milled, so you won't get that awful glittery effect, just a pretty, warm glow. I really love the Sleek range for its affordable yet good quality and pigmented products, and I'm really glad to have got my hands on this contour kit as it is utterly brilliant.

on 3/1/2015 11:06:00 PM

It's definitely good value for money. But the highlighter is too shimmery.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is the only contouring kit I have tried, but I wouldn't try any others as this does everything you need it to! The price is fantastic, the product inside is fantastic very pigmented. The highlighter is great for on your brow arch and cheek bones. Only disappointing thing is the case always seems to fall apart a few months down the line. The top comes off so I have to tape it together otherwise your powders will be broken and scratched.

on 11/10/2014 12:44:00 AM

I love this contour kit! It is perfect on my nc20 skin and the highlighter is very good. Just try not to use too much because of course it can make your skin look muddy!

I have this in the shade "Medium". This is a great little kit. The bornzer is perfectly cool-toned and is totally matte. Reddish shimmery bronzers look totally unnatural and wierd. It is quite pigmented and one swipe of the brush is enough for one side of the face.
There is some fallout but not alot. It is not very powdery and blends evenly. Alot of people quote the bronzer in Medium kit as a dupe for the Hoola Bronzer. I don't have Hoola hence can't compare.
The highlighter is a lovely colour. It is not white and not outright gold but a beautiful soft silvery gold that look very flattering aginst my NC30 skintone. It is very very pigmented so I just touch my brush into it and sweep it along my cheekbones.
It is definetly a must have!

on 3/21/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Living in the U.S. I found this in shade medium on eBay. Fair price, equivelent to the Sleek website. On my NC35 skin I find the contour less than natural looking- especially when slenderizing the nose. I'll stick with my Bobbi Brown Taupe eyeshadow for the nose area and Elf split pan of contour/highlighter for other areas of my face. I love the look created by chiseling the features.. but, it takes the right product shade to look totally natural. This was a miss for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product. Got it on medium just to be on the safe side and it's amazing. Use this everyday, also good for use as eyeshadows.