Sleek Contour Kit

Sleek Contour Kit

4.2

on 3/13/2017 9:17:00 AM

I have this kit in medium and the contour color is my go to contouring. It's just cool enough to mimic a real shadow even on my fairest skin during winter time. The medium would definitely be a option to look to if the light one is to warm for you, even with fair skin. The hight light is also good, but I rarely use it. Definitely a good purchase if you don't want to spend a lot of money to try out the contour trend.

on 1/18/2017 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Good color and texture for both contour and highlight on my NC 43 skintone. Also beautiful, sleek packaging. But HOLY smokes, this breaks me out like crazy. I would really suggest you don't try this if you have acne prone skin. Its not even Oil-free; it has Jojoba oil.

I would only suggest to people not prone to breakouts.

on 12/6/2016 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought the Light, it's brown shade with reddish tone. Doesn't give a contour just a plain brown blush on. I prefer taupe or grayish or muted brown shade that subtly contours. Hard to find, the best i used was from MAC in Emote which was discontinued!

on 9/16/2016 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've never tried a high end contour product but this is the best priced one you're going to get. It isn't as orange as bronzer so it leaves a nice shadow effect. The pigmentation is really good and easy to blend.
The highlighter isn't much to scream about so i prefer using this just for the contour, but still a great product overall.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This contour palette is okay but when I used the contour shade and took a flash picture, it glared and made the powder look ashy. The highlighter gives me a really good glow and looks natural. However, it may just be me, but I can't open the kit sometimes. This was a gift but I will not be repurchasing this.

on 7/12/2016 4:40:00 AM

I have this in light. The contour powder is matte and gives good shading. Personally I wish the powder had a even more cooler shade to it. The highlighter is awesome for everyday.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have this in light. My skin is oily so i dust a bit of highlighter only. I love the contour since it's matte and doesnt make my face look dirty even if i go overboard with the contour at times.

on 6/7/2016 11:37:00 AM

First of all, I'm going to review the shades. I picked light because I'm kinda pale and when I applied it, I think it looks more like a bronzer instead of contour. I REALLY like the highlighter though. This is my first contour kit and tbh, I don't regret buying it. The contour is matte, while the highlight has shimmer in it, just what I was looking for im a highlighter. It's highly pigmented, so it takes a lot of blending to get the desired look. The packaging is really great, and it comes with a mirror which is really useful. I'm definitely gonna buy this again.

on 6/4/2016 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do like this product BUT not to contour. I have a warmer undertone (yellow) and a reddish contour shade just doesn't do it for me. So for that purpose I gave it 3 lippies. However it is very pigmented and the highlight is just up my alley as well. I have it in the medium shade, and it works for when my skin is tan and light (both "contour" shade and highlight.) When I am at my lightest and am in a rush I use this as a bronzer in the contour areas, to give a warmth to the face while still not going past the cheek bones, to give the appearance of a bit of a contour. When darker I use a big fluffy brush and use it to bronze. Highlight works for me during any season/any skin-tone.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This contour kit is unreal, especially for the price! The bronzing side is so creamy and blends like a dream and the highlighting side is so nice 😩 it's one of my everyday items and I'll repurchase for definite.