Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

Filtered by age: 25-29
Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

4.3

This could be a dupe for some hi-end brands. I'm really happy that drugstore makeup brands have finally stepped up to be on par (or, better than) to some hi-ends.

I purchased this contour kit in the shade, "Light" and it retails for USD 18 in Thailand. The powder is finely milled (believe or not? This made me think of Marc Jacob instantly!), and the blend-ability and longevity are awesome.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this contour kit. The shade medium is perfect for my nc42 skin.

on 1/18/2017 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Good color and texture for both contour and highlight on my NC 43 skintone. Also beautiful, sleek packaging. But HOLY smokes, this breaks me out like crazy. I would really suggest you don't try this if you have acne prone skin. Its not even Oil-free; it has Jojoba oil.

I would only suggest to people not prone to breakouts.

on 7/12/2016 4:40:00 AM

I have this in light. The contour powder is matte and gives good shading. Personally I wish the powder had a even more cooler shade to it. The highlighter is awesome for everyday.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have this in light. My skin is oily so i dust a bit of highlighter only. I love the contour since it's matte and doesnt make my face look dirty even if i go overboard with the contour at times.

on 3/29/2016 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm currently learning how to contour, and considering I used alot of powder based foundations and blushers, this looked like the perfect contouring kit for me to try out.
It's really easy to blend in and build up, for subtle effects to a more dramatic shadding.
It seems to last throughout the day, and integrates more with the skin changes, so that it seems more natural.
I used small angled brushes on the darker side to draw the lines, and small powder brushes for the highlighter to help blend. The highlighter isn't too shimmery, which I prefer, but I can definitely see it brightening my face.
I would definitely buy this product again and happy to recommend it to anyone wanting to start contouring.

on 2/26/2016 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Since everyone seems to love this product and went out and bought it. Well I ordered it online. I have tried this with different brushes, a sponge, even my fingers. But I just can't seem to make it work. The contour shade just goes on very patchy and the colour is too warm, not ashy enough. The highlighter shade is very gritty and just looks cheap when swatched or applied to the face.

I'm not great with contouring but there are defenitely products out there that work better for me. I really want this to work so I keep trying with it every once in a while, but it just never looks good.

I do love Sleek's packaging though, it's so nice and sturdy and I appreciate the mirror.

on 1/21/2016 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've never contoured before and this was the first contour kit I've ever purchased.. I would have given this product a rating of 5 since it made my face look so nice and defined BUT it gave me the worst acne I've had in a while in areas I never break out! At first it never crossed my mind that it was this product but since this is the only new thing I've added to my makeup routine, and considering I was only breaking out in the exactly same areas I applied this kit, (cheeks, jawline) I had to discontinue use of this sleek product. I'd rather have clear skin than a chiselled face! I've just stopped using it so I will update on whether my face has calmed down after discontinuing.

on 3/1/2015 11:06:00 PM

It's definitely good value for money. But the highlighter is too shimmery.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is the only contouring kit I have tried, but I wouldn't try any others as this does everything you need it to! The price is fantastic, the product inside is fantastic very pigmented. The highlighter is great for on your brow arch and cheek bones. Only disappointing thing is the case always seems to fall apart a few months down the line. The top comes off so I have to tape it together otherwise your powders will be broken and scratched.