Dior Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet

Dior Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet
Enter Title

3.4

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Blooming Bouquet is Lovely...Rose,Pink Peony,musk...Smells Soapy & like a Bouquet of Spring Flowers!

on 11/28/2016 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Received a sample, loved it and then bought the biggest bottle I could find ( $159 including taxes. Gasp!). The problem is that the fragrance virtually disappears within 15 minutes. As a test I wore it to my fragrance free workplace and nobody noticed. It's really too bad as the fragrance is lovely when it is first applied. However I am left with the lingering feeling that I wasted my money.

on 9/5/2016 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Very pretty soft floral , it smells lovely! It smells pink, rose and peony, It won't offend anybody, it isn't strong at all...it does disappear fast so if you like a heady pefume, this won't do...I like it, but not a love, a bit formal, and shy..anybody could wear it, from the teenage girl to the stylish grandmother !! Timeless and charming

on 9/4/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This isn't a favorite for me. It is a very linear floral fragrance that dries down to a fresh laundry scent. If you want an office safe scent, this would probably please you. It's a bit like Lancome's Miracle, or even Dior Addict Eau Fraiche. I pick up on peony, rose, and some musk.

I tried a sample of this scent from Sephora.com, and I am so glad I had an opportunity to try this scent before buying a full size bottle. I liked the initial/top note, very sweet and floral. The middle note is nice too; grassy, almost like green tea. Though, I have no idea if these actually are the notes - just what my own nose tells me. However, bottom note is almost non-existent. I guess that makes sense because the top note hardly lasts for more than a couple of minutes. That's too bad, because I kind liked whatever hint of scent I could smell. (I have no idea whether this smells like the "gee you hair product," like some people say, because I have not used it.)

on 11/27/2015 4:13:00 PM

This is a musky floral scent. I bought the full size and wished I tried a sample beforehand. It's now just sitting on the dresser collecting dusk. Dry down is very pink and musky; if that's your thing, you will probably love it. I much prefer creamier, warm scents.

on 9/5/2015 10:05:00 AM

I like this and it does remind me a bit of "Gee your hair", but Gee has quite a bit more spunk and personality. This is very office appropriate, being light and innocuous. Three lippies because of the price, mediocre longevity and lack of originality. I will probably go through this quickly as several sprays or more are needed and would not repurchase, unless it goes on 75% off clearance, which is unlikely.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wrote a rather negative review of this which I've deleted after wearing this a few more times and encountering the long drydown on a jumper. It's easy to dismiss this as fleeting. It isn't. In fact, it has a really long evaporation curve, and I think I might have a blind spot to the musk in a portion of it. So... it opens tart (the mandarin) and brightly floral, which is pretty and pleasant, then it seems to fade away after an hour or so, for several hours. I think this is what's causing people to say it doesn't last. This is what I thought too. But wait... about 6 hours later, this lush, waxy peony emerges... it actually reminds me of magnolia, but the fragrance is described as peony. This hangs around on clothing for days. Shame about the musk. I don't know if I'll be able to detect it more over time... this can happen, as with ISO E Super which didn't bother me much when I first started out on the OJ line and nowadays I can't stand even a hint of it. So, not the most poetic of reviews but hopefully some practical information here. Get a sample and test over a couple of days. This is really a nice floral for spring and summer.

on 4/15/2015 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Tell me if you think this smells like Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific shampoo! This is not my style of fragrance (prefer florientals or woody florals), but after testing a bunch of scents at the Dior counter, this one stuck with me. The next day, it hit me as to why -- the intoxicating shampoo of my youth.

And you will pay a lot to smell like clean hair. I would love for my pajamas to smell like this, and it could be a wonderful scent for a wedding day. Pure flowers.

An online oil merchant has this scent, so I may be ordering some until I can find a more affordable source or when it comes out in an EDT.

on 3/26/2015 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I love this scent! It has a vibrant citrusy tang and is flowery but modern. This is one of those very rare scents that feels like it was custom made for me. Makes me tingly and happy.

Popular Fragrances