Milani Baked Powder Blush - Rose D'Oro 02

Milani Baked Powder Blush - Rose D'Oro 02
Milani Rose D'Oro vs MAC Stereo RoseBaked Powder Blush - Rose D'Oro 02Milani Rose D'oro baked blushBaked Powder Blush - Rose D'Oro 02

4.3

Not tested on animals

Talc, Mica, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Nylon-12, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Silica, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491). /- May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 7 (CI 15850), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 10/15/2017 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

For what it's worth, it is really a value for money item! The pigmentation is great. The only thing I don't really like about it is that it glitters, but other than that, it's definitely go-to blush! It comes with a blush and a mirror so super practical item to bring on the go.

on 9/27/2017 9:47:00 PM

I'm pretty loyal to TheBalm, MAC, Lorac, and Cargo blushes...I've had the Milani Luminouso shade for awhile, and just never tried any other shades from them till now. Im 47, and just never bought this due to it looking way too sparkly for my mature/combo skin...I'm glad I picked it up last week, cause it's really pretty! When I use this shade, I tend to skip bronzer on my cheeks, as this is pretty much a "one and done" combo product, and bronzer isn't necessary (at least not for me)...great price, great color, easy to find=a winner! Definitely recommend.

on 10/29/2016 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love Milani because of products like this. This is a company that comes up with creative and funky but quality products. The price is always right too. What has time to do highlighter, contouring and blushing on top? This gives me a pretty glow and enough color and dimensions. The shade is beautiful on my NC30 skin. When I wear this, I get lots of compliments. Yay, Milani, you did it again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great blush! Intensely pigmented so go lightly with your brush. Easier to add more than to take it away! Beautiful color - youthful and a bit dewy on the cheek. Can't beat the price. I also have this baked blush in the color called "Luminoso" which is very nice as well.

on 7/4/2017 1:49:00 AM

I love Milani blushes, but I`m on the fence about this one when it comes to my complexion. The blush is beautiful, and the gold glitter isn`t too tacky or obvious, but I think this might be better suited for someone with a darker complexion. On me, it tends to look a bit muddy and too obviously like powder blush has been applied. I use a light hand, but still. The way it works best for me is for an evening look, and then I have to go over it and buff with some powder foundation to tone it down a bit. I mean, I also use Bella Rosa from Milani, which is also really pigmented, but I never had issues with that one. So while I love Rose d`Oro, I will give it a pass most days because it`s simply too much work.

on 8/18/2017 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this blush! It's the one I reach for the most in my collection. Gives me a rosy look and it almost doubles as a highlight. Fyi, I have light-tan complexion with a yellow undertone. Definitely recommend!

on 6/11/2016 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I wanted a glowy, dimensional blush and I had heard great things about Milani baked blush. It lives up to the hype! Use a light hand when applying this, because it's pigmented AF. The gold and rose color combo makes me look like I am glowing from within. I think this color would be flattering on most people, and may even make an attractive highlighter on darker skin tones. The packaging is sort of weird but durable. I dropped my blush twice with no damage to the product. It comes with a garbage brush in a hidden compartment that you will want to toss in favor of a powder brush.

One of the best blushes I've used. REALLY pigmented. Dab just a little on your cheeks with a blush brush or a powder brush and you're good to go. Only con is it doesn't last very longer on me (about 4hrs on my combo skin, so I use more product than necessary so that is fades away during the day and leaves me with a light blush).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have to apply this with a light hand, otherwise I end up looking like a doll, but this is a very flattering colour for my NW10 complexion. It is slightly shimmery, which adds a pretty sheen to my cheeks. Overall it's a nice blush - not the most amazing one I've ever tried, but a good one.

on 4/21/2016 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this product, but this just wasn't the right color for me. Have this blush in several other colors which I love. This one is too orangy and metallicky/glittery in my taste. My skin tone is asian-medium, and even on me it came out too dramatic in my opinion. No.3 Berry Amore also looks quite glittery in the case, but if you use it with the accompanying brush, the glitters kind of vanish, which I like. The glitters are more visible if you use a softer blush brush, the Milani one is quite stiff.