Milani Baked Blush - Rose D'Oro 02

Milani Baked Blush - Rose D'Oro 02
Milani Rose D'Oro vs MAC Stereo RoseBaked Blush - Rose D'Oro 02Baked Blush - Rose D'Oro 02

4.2

Not tested on animals

Talc, Mica, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Nylon-12, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Silica, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491). /- May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 7 (CI 15850), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 7/4/2017 1:49:00 AM

I love Milani blushes, but I`m on the fence about this one when it comes to my complexion. The blush is beautiful, and the gold glitter isn`t too tacky or obvious, but I think this might be better suited for someone with a darker complexion. On me, it tends to look a bit muddy and too obviously like powder blush has been applied. I use a light hand, but still. The way it works best for me is for an evening look, and then I have to go over it and buff with some powder foundation to tone it down a bit. I mean, I also use Bella Rosa from Milani, which is also really pigmented, but I never had issues with that one. So while I love Rose d`Oro, I will give it a pass most days because it`s simply too much work.

on 10/29/2016 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love Milani because of products like this. This is a company that comes up with creative and funky but quality products. The price is always right too. What has time to do highlighter, contouring and blushing on top? This gives me a pretty glow and enough color and dimensions. The shade is beautiful on my NC30 skin. When I wear this, I get lots of compliments. Yay, Milani, you did it again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great blush! Intensely pigmented so go lightly with your brush. Easier to add more than to take it away! Beautiful color - youthful and a bit dewy on the cheek. Can't beat the price. I also have this baked blush in the color called "Luminoso" which is very nice as well.

One of the best blushes I've used. REALLY pigmented. Dab just a little on your cheeks with a blush brush or a powder brush and you're good to go. Only con is it doesn't last very longer on me (about 4hrs on my combo skin, so I use more product than necessary so that is fades away during the day and leaves me with a light blush).

on 6/11/2016 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I wanted a glowy, dimensional blush and I had heard great things about Milani baked blush. It lives up to the hype! Use a light hand when applying this, because it's pigmented AF. The gold and rose color combo makes me look like I am glowing from within. I think this color would be flattering on most people, and may even make an attractive highlighter on darker skin tones. The packaging is sort of weird but durable. I dropped my blush twice with no damage to the product. It comes with a garbage brush in a hidden compartment that you will want to toss in favor of a powder brush.

on 4/21/2016 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this product, but this just wasn't the right color for me. Have this blush in several other colors which I love. This one is too orangy and metallicky/glittery in my taste. My skin tone is asian-medium, and even on me it came out too dramatic in my opinion. No.3 Berry Amore also looks quite glittery in the case, but if you use it with the accompanying brush, the glitters kind of vanish, which I like. The glitters are more visible if you use a softer blush brush, the Milani one is quite stiff.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have to apply this with a light hand, otherwise I end up looking like a doll, but this is a very flattering colour for my NW10 complexion. It is slightly shimmery, which adds a pretty sheen to my cheeks. Overall it's a nice blush - not the most amazing one I've ever tried, but a good one.

on 2/27/2016 10:47:00 AM

I have used this time and time again and have loved it so much. I got this for a few bucks at CVS, so it's quite a steal when it comes to pricing! It comes in a small, yet bulky compact. The compact includes a brush and mirror, but I think it's kind of pointless. I have never used the brush or mirror because they are both quite small. The color is this red with gold flecks, which looks intimidating, but it is surprisingly not as scary as it looks. I have medium skin that gets very tan during the summer, but during the winter...I do not spend much time outdoors, so my skin gets a lot lighter. In order to add color to my cheeks during the colder months, I love using this blush. I try to get the product with a good brush and a light hand because red can be a very intense color on the cheeks. I dab lightly on the cheeks and am able to build color very well. As for the gold flecks, I do not really notice them at all on my cheeks, and it leaves no mess. I really love this blush, especially for a festive look!

on 2/14/2016 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love this blush. I use it almost everyday.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Again this is another one that I think the shimmer/glitter is just not flattering at all.
It does not blend into skin well just looks dirty and cheap.