ISO Maintamer Two-Step Straightening System

ISO Maintamer Two-Step Straightening System

I have a professional salon do this every 6 months its much much more gentle than all others that I have had done professionally and my hair is like silk I do use all Davines hair line

on 4/13/2015 1:50:00 PM

I've used this for years and recommend it as a gentle relaxer. I order from Amazon and apply it myself. My hair is very short, so I use this every 3 months and color a week later. My hair is very coarse and strong, so ymmv. The first few days my hair looks a little flat and wonky, but it settles down in a week or so.

on 2/8/2011 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This review is for: ISO MainTamer Two-Step Straightening System. This product is sold to Licensed Cosmetologists only. And my mom is one, so I got it through her. Please consider asking your Hair Stylist to apply this product to your hair. I applied this myself following the simple instructions.

ISO Maintamer Straightening System is a 2-step straightening system that achieves unsurpassed smoothness, manageability, and shine, leaving hair in excellent condition. ISO Maintamer Straightner is ideal for smoothing coarse hair, taming unruly curls and waves, un-perming ends and controlling frizzy hair.

Discover the ISO Maintamer Straightening System. 2 steps away from beautiful, healthy, straight hair. Use Maintamer as a straightener or as a Re- texturizer. Ideal for smoothing coarse hair, taming unruly curls and waves, unperming ends and controlling frizzy hair.

Step 1: With Isoamine, alters the pattern of naturally curly or previously permed hair. It softens the hair for increased smoothness and manageability.

Step 2: Contains botanical ingredients such as cherry bark, lavender, lemongrass, rosemary and soybean proteins. It provides superior conditioning and adds shine and protection.

Update: This product damaged my hair the last time I used it and I also had some breakage. It has been 2 months since applying it to my hair and I am still having problems with dry hair and damage. Now I can only let it grow out and wait. Thankfully, only part of my hair was damaged. I do not recommend!