Uploaded by CarlaN

price range

Reviews

1.0

Dec/15/2017

This is my first lipstick from Illamasqua and it will be the last one I buy from them. The lipstick does not glide on, I almost have to force it on. Yes, I do understand that it is a matte lipstick, but the feeling on the lips is absolutely horrendous. It dries the lips out and feels as though it sucks the last bit of moisture out of my lips. It's a real shame, as I do like the colour.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesGreen

May/28/2015

Illamasqua lipsticks are so underrated in my opinion! I am around nc30 and this reddish tone looks flawless on me. I have salacious and resist and both are moisturising but still matte as hell.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

Aug/03/2014

I absolutely adore this color on my lips with my nw20 skintone, I always get compliments whenever I put on this lipstick. My only complaint is that it dries out my lips making it look chapped and not at all sexy but I noticed that with most illamasqua lipsticks but that won't stop me from repurchasing it :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

fromCammmi

Jul/13/2014

The color is amazing on me (NC35), the formula is very dry but somehow it doesn't dry out my lips. It last a long time. Love it!

About reviewer (218 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jun/08/2013

I can't quite remember but I think I paid $22 AUD for this lipstick.

My skin tone is light medium with yellow undertones. Not too sure on an exact shade reference but I've been as dark as Bobbi Brown's warm natural and as light as beige. I think I'm somewhere in the middle of that now.

The colour is described as a "matte raspberry red" which …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairBlack

fromCarlaN

Jul/31/2012

Salacious is my very first Illamasqua lipstick, and I love it! Hate the name, but love the lipstick!<br>
I have a rather huge collection of [mostly MAC] lipsticks, but I didn't have another color quiiite like Salacious. <br>
Salacious is really the absolutely perfect deep berry red, with pink undertones. It's a wonderfully "clear" color, with no muddy …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (847 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Feb/17/2012

Wow! This lipstick is so unbelievably beautiful! A truly unique colour. Not easy to describe, though on me, it comes out a stunning deep but vibrant rose/berry. Think Kate Winslet in Titanic.. or Victorian deep pinkish rosey lips :) This one's a keeper!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

May/30/2011

This is a lovely pinkish reddish unusual lipstick, the colour is really unusual and matte thank goodness so it just looks beautiful and lasts forever on the lips. I really like it very much and would purchase again

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Feb/07/2011

Yes I think I would buy Salacious again. It's a pinkish-red lipstick that's darker than Drench, so it's slightly more conservative. But it has no brown tones to it at all. I like wearing it preferrably with my MAC Beet lip pencil, which I also use with Drench and Resist.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (234 reviews)

Age