Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Petal Pusher 736

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Petal Pusher 736
Color Icon Palette - Petal Pusher 736Color Icon Palette - Petal Pusher 736Color Icon Palette - Petal Pusher 736Color Icon Palette - Petal Pusher 736Wet 'n' Wild Palette - Petal Pusher

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The crease color on the right looks nothing like it does in the pan. Sort of a purplish gray. Not what I had in mind at all. I returned it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Most of the shades work nice with a good primer underneath, except the two last shades on the right, which are just a black shadow with tons of shimmer that fall off with application. Those shadows just end up looking like carbon on the eyes. With the rest of the palette you can create beautiful looks if you work carefully. The shadows are velvety soft and pigmented but they have a lot of kickup when swiping the brush. Have a makeup towelette ready to remove the glitter fallout after doing your makeup, I best advice you do foundation and concealer after doing your eye makeup with this product.
The purples are STUNNING and the lighter shades have a duochrome effect to them. Not a bad purchase for five bucks!

on 10/14/2016 10:07:00 AM

I like it a lot. I have green eyes so purples/pinks/violets are the best for me. It's pigmented and stays on well (with primer)
The only downside is that two of the colors are very very glittery and almost impossible to use unless you're going to a Xmas party.
That's too bad because 4 out of 6 shades are matte and nice. But for 5$, it's a very good buy.

When Wet'n'Wild came out with their new color icon palettes I waited a while before trying them. The first one that I tried was the Blue had me at Hello (which has been discontinued D: ). Then I tried the more neutral palette Comfort zone. I love both of the aforementioned palettes. I've rated both of those five lippies. I finally got this third purple one and expected the same great quality from the other two. But this palette is not good. I really do not like it.

A majority of the colors have pigmentation issues or texture issues. There are two colors I liked out of the eight. I like the 2nd shade down on the left side(satin/matte pale purple) and the first shade on the right (light frosty pink). But every other color is a miss.

The first shade on the left is a light white shade that had barely any pigmentation and felt like chalk.
The two bottom purples had very little color to them.
On the right side there is a beautiful reddish copper color I want to love. But it's so patchy and I have weird fading issues with it.
The dark purple color is super hard pressed and has a bad texture.
The last shade is a dark grey and is pigmented but is also patchy.

Wet'n'Wild has come out with good purple shadows before. I know they can make them. This was just a miss for me. Sometimes WnW gets it right but in this case I'd say save your five dollars. I couldn't get this to work for me.

on 7/20/2016 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great palette! The colors are beautiful. They blend easily and really make my blue eyes pop. I am new to purples and I was pleasantly surprised by what these shades do for me! The texture is really nice - smooth and soft. They do not crease at all and the colors wear amazingly well, from early in the morning until late at night - the colors do not budge! For the price, it's a major wow.

on 5/2/2016 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I don't know why I bought this. I have a ton of purple MAC shadows. The formula is a little powdery and doesn't have the best pigmentation and because of that, it can end up looking muddy. It's difficult to get purple shadows right, so it's always advisable to buy higher end when you want good purple pigmentation. I am also not too fond of the highlight shades as they're not bright enough for me. I have medium skin tone and those don't really work for me. Overall, this one isn't so great. I also own the WNW eight shadow palette in Poster Child (the brighter color combination), and in my opinion, that one is so much better than this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Beautiful set of pink, purple, black, and burgundy-ish shades from light to dark. They pair together well and are so smooth/pigmented. This is a must if you love a purple smokey eye!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This surprised me! I saw this on clearance at Walgreens for $2.00. I was purchasing for one specific shade in the palatte. You cannot beat this palatte for the price. It is not pure pigment like an Urban Decay or Too Faced Palatte. But it works. Not chalky or gritty, they are good shadows. Great for beginners and for people who just don't want to spend alot on makeup.

on 8/7/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My mom bought this and I've been secretly using this, just so you know. I have to say, it's amazing!
These wet n wild eyeshadows always were a favourite of mine. Super creamy and pigmented shadows! And also, the purples are amazing colours since I have green eyes. I just like to put a light layer of them over a bronze shadow base and it looks really nice on me. They go on really easy and velvety and I HIGHLY recommend them.
Also, these products (from what I've read online) are cruelty free and vegan so I'm happy about that! Amazing eyeshadows! I love them and I will repurchase in the future! :)

I was hesitant to buy this palette as it had the lowest rating in the W'n'W permanent range but it honestly exceeded my expectations as well ..Why such low rating for this amazing thing , the pigmentation is awesome , so easy to blend , so unique colours that you certainly need in your eyeshadow collection , so great a price even in my country ..Ladies go and get this you won't regret it , it even has three matt colours which are equally awesome.Will certainly buy it again and get others , and I won't mind the rating that much again