LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Green
LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara
Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara

3.2

on 6/24/2013 12:18:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Hmm maybe I got a faulty one but this is the worst mascaras I've ever used in my entire life. I got mine in a kit. the formula is almost identical to wet n wild mega volume (which is like $17 cheaper). Its extremely wet, don't expect this stuff to hold a curl or produce any volume. It gave me a little length but that's useless when your lashes are pointing down because they started uncurling as soon as you put the mascara on. I can't believe this stuff gets such good reviews. as I said, maybe I got a faulty tube. I much prefer essence I <3 extreme or tarte lights camera lashes to this. Even lancome hynose star has kind of a similar formula but is wayyyy better. Unless you already have a ton of lashes that naturally curl straight up and you just need a little pigment and length, I would not recommend this mascara.

on 4/26/2013 9:40:00 PM

Holy crap!!!!! This is the best mascara i have ever used. Now I normally cannot stand the mascara wands w/the plastic bristles... One of my pet peeves lol. I also gave up on dept. store mascara a long time ago since it all seems the same to me. But this one works brilliantly. love the curved brush b/c it takes me forever to curl my lashes (very stubborn straight lashes) and this helps enhance the curl. 3D multiplex is very black, I'd say as black as diorshow blackout but kicks more ass, thicker fuller longer lashes, AND and has an easy to use, reasonable sized brush lol. I never would have tried this mascara if it wasn't included in the new private affair collection. This and the cream liner are already my new faves, worth the $38 purchase on their own (the eye shadows are fantastic for green eyes btw) Will def replace when I run out

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Beautiful, fluttery, curled, thick but NO clumps, non-irritating and jet black.

on 6/7/2012 10:33:00 PM

Terrible mascara? No. But whoever at LORAC decided this was volumizing should lose their job. Maybe they just don't sell as many mascaras with lengthening in the name, but this is about as far from a volumizing mascara as I've ever seen. My lashes look thin and spidery. Slightly enhanced from my natural lashes, but for a $22 product, nowhere near enhanced enough to cut it. Really hate this, unfortunately. Packaging is great though. I like the curved brush and the reflective silver.

Luckily, I got this as part of the Close Up set for $39 and really love every product in it besides this. If I had spent $22 on this outside of the set, I'd be returning for sure. Overall, just one more expensive mascara to convince me high-end brands simply can't do anything with mascara that drugstore brands can't also do. I'm sticking with my <$10 drugstore brands that at least actually thicken my lashes. Will not buy again!

on 5/6/2012 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

I tend to have "love/hate" relationships with mascara. This is one of those that I do really like and will probably purchase again. I like the brush a lot and feel that the mascara does deliver on length and volume.

The formula can be a bit tricky as it's wet and can clump. I have to do some cleaning on my lid at times with this one, and I don't like that, which is why this mascara doesn't qualify as a "5".

Otherwise, if the price wasn't quite as steep, this would be a regular "go to" mascara for me as it delivers.

This mascara is spectacular. It has a curved comb-like brush that separates and lengthens all the while adding a great amount of volume. It's a fantastic formula and I have never had any problems with smudging of crumbling.

However, like other reviewers, I wasn't thrilled at first. I generally prefer a fuller brush, and this thin, curved one took some getting used to. At first my lashes came out spidery and clumpy because I hadn't learned to properly align it with my eye. The key is to look-up and align it with the curve of your lashes, begin from the bottom of your lash line. If it doesn't jive with you right away, keep tweaking you application and give it a second chance because it really is worth it!

I am the girl in the photos with the green eyes and the close up of the curved brush. As you can see it lengthens very well and separates lashes. I wish it gave more volume though, so I might try it with a primer or a different brush. Its extremely black and holds a curl well, although my lashes arent stick straight either. Once its on, it stays put, I didnt experience any flaking even on the lower lashes. It was free with a $25 lorac purchase from ulta, but I dont know if Id get this again. I want a mascara that volumizes a little more.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This mascara is awful. It totally clumps, I have to use a brush to separate lashes after using it -- and it takes forever to dry. The only reason I haven't just tossed it is because I paid $20 for it. Not happy at all, and don't understand the raves...

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this solely on the MUA reviews. I was super excited, as I am very picky about mascara. Well....the brush was great and it lengthened my last somewhat. However, no volume at all!! I used it three times to make sure before returning it. And at $23, very pricey for an average mascara. For now, I'm going back to my MAC Haute and Naughty, but still searching for the perfect mascara.