LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara
Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara

4.1

on 1/26/2016 10:21:00 PM

I do not like this mascara; it's formula is super heavy and wet, even my lashes, which are naturally curled and stick up, go straight out when I put this on. It does nothing for my eye lashes whatsoever except make my lashes black. It also dries super fasts and when it does, it's hard to layer on more coats. My least favourite Lorac mascara by far.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I wish there was a 'maybe' for if i would repurchase this. its no where NEAR my favorite mascara which is MUFE smoky extravagant mascara.

I love the curve and length of the wand, you can really get those tiny lashes in the inner corner of the eye most wands miss. it separates lashes well but thats not what i care about, i like thick and bold and long. overall its a nice mascara look.

-----

EDIT!!!!! I love love love this mascara. Its such an amazing mascara and buildable

on 5/23/2014 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This has been my favorite mascara for a few years now. Every once in a while I get the urge to try something new, but so far I always come back to this one. I initially got it as part of a holiday gift set and have repurchased regularly since then. It does a good job of building up my lashes both in length and volume while not becoming super clumpy. I wear contacts and have no issues with flaking or eye irritation. The formula is definitely not waterproof, but does a pretty good job standing up to the inevitable runny eyes I get from my seasonal allergies. It is a little pricey and excluded from coupons at Ulta, but I have yet to find another mascara that gives me better results. Until then, I will be sticking with my old faithful!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this mascara! It lengthens and thickens my lashes which are stubbornly straight and short. No flakes, no clumps, no problems! I also love the shape of the wand, it really helps curl my lashes. The only con to this mascara is the price - too much for my budget! (I was given this mascara as a gift, yay freebies!)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this product because I generally love Lorac products, and I loved the results. It is now my every day mascara because its not too dramatic but it separates and defines PERFECTLY. Its true, the formula is much more watery than normal mascaras, but I personally like that because its smoother to apply and creates no clumps. The color is a beautiful dark black.The reason why I gave it 4 lips is because it doesn't really give much volume, therefore it doesn't really do what it promises. HOWEVER, my lashes have felt much thicker since I started using this product. The plastic bristles caught me off guard but I'm now a fan of them because they don't waste any product. If you want super full dramatic lashes, not for you. If you're looking for a defined, every day look, this is for you :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product IS very similar to UD's Supercurl mascara, as another person mentioned. In fact, if you put the wands side by side, they look almost exactly the same. Both separate, lift, and volumize my short and sparse Asian lashes very well without clumping or flaking. LORAC is $2 more than UD at $22, but holds slightly more product (.43 oz vs. UD's .3 oz). I think both are sorta misnomers - I actually think LORAC adds more lift and curl while the UD adds more volume and thickness to my lashes. But these differences are very slight. I'd repurchase both of them for sure- HGs for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

someone below wrote "Luckily, I got this as part of the Close Up set for $39 and really love every product in it besides this. If I had spent $22 on this outside of the set, I'd be returning for sure." Ditto, I agree!

Honestly, I adore Lorac Products, but this mascara is to blame for flaking in my eyes/contact lenses more than once. In the garbage it goes, and will not be purchasing. I have tried several HE mascaras and this one is not one to top any type of list I have.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I absolutely love this mascara. I have tried majority of the drugstore mascaras and some of the most popular high-end mascaras, and this one has them beat. This mascara lengthens, volumizes, and curls. It can be clumpy if too many coats are applied, but I typically apply two and it makes my lashes lush and soft. It adds a shiny appearance to the lashes, which I have never seen with any other mascaras. I do think the price is a little steep though. Other than that, I think this mascara deserves 4-5 stars!

on 4/3/2012 2:50:00 PM

I love this mascara, I actually think this is my favourite mascara. I'm oriental/asian and have medium length and medium thickness lashes, permed using the LVL system.

I'm currently using this mascara as a sample bought as a set of 8 samples from Sephora. It's a great natural looking mascara. There's no clumping, it separates the lashes well and defines them. I've used it both with the Dior Maximiser Lash serum and on it's own and it looks great both ways. It goes on really evenly, I wonder whether this is because of the brush and packaging. The brush is curved and 'spikey' there's resistance when you pull the brush out so I suspect it the mascara bottle wipes off the excess product. The brush is really easy to use.

The only downside is that it's quite difficult to remove, even after using an eye make-up remover and showering I still get black gunky bits in the morning. On the plus side it doesn't smudge at all!

Overall the best mascara I've ever used, only problem is they don't sell it in the UK :(

on 2/21/2012 7:47:00 PM

This mascara is now one of my absolute favorites. I'm also a nurse and this stays put! Usually mascaras tend to smudge on me but this one doesn't. I got this in the Red Carpet kit (which is an absolute steal). Also, the application is tricky at first and when I didn't know how to do it, it came out all clumpy and ugly. But then I figured out that the curve has to align with your eye. So for everyone who probably didn't like this, that might be the reason why. Once you get it, your lashes come out neat, long, curvy and volumized! It's absolutely amazing !!!

Definitely a new HG mascara for me.