LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara
Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara

3.5

on 4/26/2013 9:40:00 PM

Holy crap!!!!! This is the best mascara i have ever used. Now I normally cannot stand the mascara wands w/the plastic bristles... One of my pet peeves lol. I also gave up on dept. store mascara a long time ago since it all seems the same to me. But this one works brilliantly. love the curved brush b/c it takes me forever to curl my lashes (very stubborn straight lashes) and this helps enhance the curl. 3D multiplex is very black, I'd say as black as diorshow blackout but kicks more ass, thicker fuller longer lashes, AND and has an easy to use, reasonable sized brush lol. I never would have tried this mascara if it wasn't included in the new private affair collection. This and the cream liner are already my new faves, worth the $38 purchase on their own (the eye shadows are fantastic for green eyes btw) Will def replace when I run out

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

someone below wrote "Luckily, I got this as part of the Close Up set for $39 and really love every product in it besides this. If I had spent $22 on this outside of the set, I'd be returning for sure." Ditto, I agree!

Honestly, I adore Lorac Products, but this mascara is to blame for flaking in my eyes/contact lenses more than once. In the garbage it goes, and will not be purchasing. I have tried several HE mascaras and this one is not one to top any type of list I have.

on 6/7/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

First let me say that I never buy pricy mascaras like this. I always buy the cheap drugstore stuff, simply because I don't need my mascara to do much. I already have long, thick eyelashes. I don't need length, I don't need volume. My mascara simply has to do 2 things - keep my eyelashes curly and very black. It is nice and black, I'll give it that. And it does hold on pretty good - which is why I'm confused that it doesn't hold a curl for me. At least, by itself it certainly doesn't. I do like the packaging and brush - it declumps itself (mostly) and I like the plastic bristles. But my eyelashes won't stay curly. Very sad. I'm going to experiment and see if I pre curl and use other mascara's if it'll stay. If I somehow figure out how to make it work, I'll definitely update. Till then, this product is a no for me.

on 12/10/2011 9:07:00 AM

I really didn't think I'd like this mascara because I'm not a fan of the curved, silicone brushes, normally. This mascara is awesome! The curve of the brush really does help "fan" out my eyelashes and the formula makes them look thicker and longer. I was presently surprised! Warning: Don't apply in a hurry, or the brush WILL stab you in the eye ;)