LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Dry
LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara
Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara

on 6/7/2012 10:33:00 PM

Terrible mascara? No. But whoever at LORAC decided this was volumizing should lose their job. Maybe they just don't sell as many mascaras with lengthening in the name, but this is about as far from a volumizing mascara as I've ever seen. My lashes look thin and spidery. Slightly enhanced from my natural lashes, but for a $22 product, nowhere near enhanced enough to cut it. Really hate this, unfortunately. Packaging is great though. I like the curved brush and the reflective silver.

Luckily, I got this as part of the Close Up set for $39 and really love every product in it besides this. If I had spent $22 on this outside of the set, I'd be returning for sure. Overall, just one more expensive mascara to convince me high-end brands simply can't do anything with mascara that drugstore brands can't also do. I'm sticking with my <$10 drugstore brands that at least actually thicken my lashes. Will not buy again!

on 2/21/2012 7:47:00 PM

This mascara is now one of my absolute favorites. I'm also a nurse and this stays put! Usually mascaras tend to smudge on me but this one doesn't. I got this in the Red Carpet kit (which is an absolute steal). Also, the application is tricky at first and when I didn't know how to do it, it came out all clumpy and ugly. But then I figured out that the curve has to align with your eye. So for everyone who probably didn't like this, that might be the reason why. Once you get it, your lashes come out neat, long, curvy and volumized! It's absolutely amazing !!!

Definitely a new HG mascara for me.

Got a sample of this mascara with an online order from Sephora and am now considering purchasing! I have tried dozens upon dozens of mascara from high-end (Dior, YSL, Tarte, Smashbox, Lancome, and the list goes on...) to drugstore and this mascara is one of the best if not THE best I have ever tried. It stays on all day and doesn't flake at all. It almost gives too much length (if that is possible), as I prefer volume more than length. Still, I am looking for a new mascara and I want to try Lancome Hypnose Custom Volume next, but if that doesn't do it for me, then this one is it! Love it!
EDIT: I changed my rating from a 5 to a 4 since I realized that by having to put several coats of this mascara on to achieve the desired volume, my lashes were a little hard. If you want LENGTH and definition, I would definitely try this out, but for volume (even though that's what this mascara was made for) you may find yourself wanting something with more substance.

on 2/14/2011 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried sooooo many mascaras. I was introduced to this product by a cute, beautifully made up lady at ulta. She told me a little about it and I believed her.
After trying it on myself I knew she was right. It's a verrry close tie for me between this amazing mascara and UD supercurl curling mascara. They're both very simular, but are my new favorites!