LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara

Filtered by age: 19-24
LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara
Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening MascaraMultiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara

3.9

on 6/24/2013 12:18:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Hmm maybe I got a faulty one but this is the worst mascaras I've ever used in my entire life. I got mine in a kit. the formula is almost identical to wet n wild mega volume (which is like $17 cheaper). Its extremely wet, don't expect this stuff to hold a curl or produce any volume. It gave me a little length but that's useless when your lashes are pointing down because they started uncurling as soon as you put the mascara on. I can't believe this stuff gets such good reviews. as I said, maybe I got a faulty tube. I much prefer essence I <3 extreme or tarte lights camera lashes to this. Even lancome hynose star has kind of a similar formula but is wayyyy better. Unless you already have a ton of lashes that naturally curl straight up and you just need a little pigment and length, I would not recommend this mascara.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I absolutely love this mascara. I have tried majority of the drugstore mascaras and some of the most popular high-end mascaras, and this one has them beat. This mascara lengthens, volumizes, and curls. It can be clumpy if too many coats are applied, but I typically apply two and it makes my lashes lush and soft. It adds a shiny appearance to the lashes, which I have never seen with any other mascaras. I do think the price is a little steep though. Other than that, I think this mascara deserves 4-5 stars!

on 4/3/2012 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This one definitely lengthens and curls, but does not volumize, which is what i need. If your lashes are thick, go for it.

This mascara is spectacular. It has a curved comb-like brush that separates and lengthens all the while adding a great amount of volume. It's a fantastic formula and I have never had any problems with smudging of crumbling.

However, like other reviewers, I wasn't thrilled at first. I generally prefer a fuller brush, and this thin, curved one took some getting used to. At first my lashes came out spidery and clumpy because I hadn't learned to properly align it with my eye. The key is to look-up and align it with the curve of your lashes, begin from the bottom of your lash line. If it doesn't jive with you right away, keep tweaking you application and give it a second chance because it really is worth it!

on 2/21/2012 7:47:00 PM

This mascara is now one of my absolute favorites. I'm also a nurse and this stays put! Usually mascaras tend to smudge on me but this one doesn't. I got this in the Red Carpet kit (which is an absolute steal). Also, the application is tricky at first and when I didn't know how to do it, it came out all clumpy and ugly. But then I figured out that the curve has to align with your eye. So for everyone who probably didn't like this, that might be the reason why. Once you get it, your lashes come out neat, long, curvy and volumized! It's absolutely amazing !!!

Definitely a new HG mascara for me.

on 12/10/2011 9:07:00 AM

I really didn't think I'd like this mascara because I'm not a fan of the curved, silicone brushes, normally. This mascara is awesome! The curve of the brush really does help "fan" out my eyelashes and the formula makes them look thicker and longer. I was presently surprised! Warning: Don't apply in a hurry, or the brush WILL stab you in the eye ;)

I am the girl in the photos with the green eyes and the close up of the curved brush. As you can see it lengthens very well and separates lashes. I wish it gave more volume though, so I might try it with a primer or a different brush. Its extremely black and holds a curl well, although my lashes arent stick straight either. Once its on, it stays put, I didnt experience any flaking even on the lower lashes. It was free with a $25 lorac purchase from ulta, but I dont know if Id get this again. I want a mascara that volumizes a little more.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I received a sample of this after cashing in 100 points at Sephora. Lorac is new to me, so I was iffy about cashing in my points for a product from a company I wasn't even sure about, but then I looked at the brush and said YES. I like curved brushes, and I liked the bristles. And the lady assured me that this mascara is clump-free. I would like to stress to you all that this mascara definitely gives GREAT lash separation! With just a couple of coats I get dark, semi-curled, separated lashes. I don't find that the curl is as emphasized as with some other mascaras I've tried... and the lengthening isn't the best either. BUT, if you're looking for beautiful, clump-free and very dark, semi-curled lashes... you might want to give this a try. I probably won't purchase a full size bottle of this. I have a cheaper go-to mascara, but I'll see how I feel after using up this sample and then I'll fully decide.

This product is not very good. It gives wimpy eyelashes, while taking too big of a chunk out of your wallet. I saw no length and no volume. TOSS

on 4/26/2011 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This mascara does everything i wanted to do. Curls nicely as well as volume and it doesnt clump!! after i dont know how many mascaras i've gotten this one separates and no clumps. This is my new fav and will continue to purchase this!