2 years ago
Conditioning? After washing with this shampoo my hair feels like a birds nest. If I apply a heavy conditioner I can make it brushable, but I can't apply that conditioner onto my roots, so brushing is a nightmare. Sometimes I have to cut off knots because I simply can't brush them out, other times I try harder and my hair bends and splits. I've been using it for three weeks every other day and I don't think I will continue. It smells like something that hairdressers were using in 90's. It states 70% organic on the side of the bottle. I do care that 70% of ingredients are good, what about the other 30%? Also 'made with facial cleansers' in my experience with this shampoo doesn't appear to be something positive. Apart from knotting my hair, It messed up my scalp, it made it flaky. For the reference: my hair strands are thin and wavy, but I do have a generous amount of it. I think that people with straight hair that aren't prone to knotting and freezing might enjoy better this shampoo. For me is a total miss.
About reviewer (651 reviews)
SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral
HairBrown, Wavy, Fine