L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Blush - Soft Rose

L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Blush - Soft Rose

3.7

This didn't really make me break out but it did somehow make my scars appear redder and more harsh..here's why: the brush is tiny, it seems like it's more for contouring than easy application because of its rough texture. I'm not sure what it's made of but I feel like its harsh on my skin. Because of the rough texture, my scars showed more; the brush felt like it was digging through my foundation just to make the scars appear...it was that rough! Keep in mind, I kinda have baby skin on my face so maybe that's the reason why I felt this way. You're probably wondering, why don't I just use another brush? Well first of all, I don't have a brush small enough to fit through the palette or holes or whatever they're called, and second of all...call me crazy/OCD/whatever...I like to use the brush/tool that comes with the product I buy, whatever product it is...I'm just weird like that. LOL
Due to the tiny packaging, after you've had this product for a while, the powder starts flying everywhere, especially if you tend to carry it around...which sucks!
I like the color though and I really think that if it wasn't for the brush then my scars wouldn't show as much. That's why I've decided to put the powder in different packaging and make use out of it.

Note: I just noticed I have different packaging than the one on the photo. Mine applies for the UK version of the blush, the longer one. The shorter/smaller one is the US version.

I'll post some pictures so that all what I said would make sense.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Overall, I think this is a good product. I don't really like the packaging because it gets pretty messy and the brush isn't my favourite. The colour is gorgeous! I'm really fair skinned, so the slight rosey colour is perfect for me. The powder looks a little shimmery in it's container, but this isn't really the case when you apply it to your skin (which I like because it looks more natural). I also like that this product does not break me out. I wouldn't mind re-purchasing this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a beautiful rose color. I got it to go with my cooler-toned lipsticks. It shows up well on my skin, but doesn't appear clown-like. There is not any visible shimmer, but I would not call it matte. The packaging is very odd. You have a kabuki brush attached to the top, and then a sifter over the loose powder blush. You are first supposed to remove the lid, then unscrew the top, and then swirl the brush into the sifter portion. Just seems cumbersome to me! I would prefer a sifter similar to BE. That being said, the brush that comes with the blush is nice especially for a drugstore-brand. The blush applies evenly with it. Most of the time, the included brush is worthless, but not in this case. I will repurchase this blush because I really like the color and look on my cheeks.

Popular Blush Products