Lioele Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Lioele  Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)
Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)

3.9

Water,Phenyl Trimethicone,Titanium Dioxide,Cyclopentasiloxane,Alcohol Denat,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor,Talc,PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,CI 77492,Sodium Citrate,Methylparaben,Chlorphenesin,Butylparaben,C I77491,C I77499,Fragrance,Cyclomethicone,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Disodium EDTA,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide ,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate ,Hexyl Laurate,Sodium Hyaluronate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract ,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract ,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract ,Citric Acid

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

So this BB cream is good overall but I have a few quirks with it. I think I could find a better one out there. I have really dry skin, and it's quite pale. The term water drop on this product had me thinking, "dewy" "hydrating" and it didn't really meet my expectations in that department. The color was perfect though. I found it thick and even though the water droplets formed while I applied it, it didn't really enhance the experience, and I found it a little hard to blend. I moisturized before application.

The nice thing is though that even though this didn't make me dewy like I hoped for, it also didn't make any dry patches worse. My skin looked good, and even, but I was really matte. The upside is on a warmer day I didn't even see any oil or if I sweat a bit, it didn't break up on the skin. The price is good at $22 dollars, and the product is also good, I personally need more hydration, maybe in the summer when it's hellish hot and humid, I will reach for this, until then....the Skin 79 BB gold, is great,....I'm also trying a couple others.

on 12/6/2012 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After breaking out from the Skin79 Gold, I decided to go to this Lioele Waterdrop because of the good reviews. I really liked the feel of this BB cream. It is moisturizing, brightens, has sheer coverage (which I prefer), has a light scent, and feels very soft. It's semi-matte to matte for me and not really dewy for me, but it's winter now. It blends well onto my NC15-20 skin. It doesn't have a grey or ashy cast. The big downside for me is that there isn't much else to this BB cream other than the SPF and sheer coverage. It's almost like one step up from a tinted moisturizer.
PROS:
-Moisturizing and light on skin
-Feels soft and not oily
-SPF27++
-Blends/Oxidizes well, no grey tone, easy removal
CONS:
-Very little to no coverage. Covers a bit of redness, but not much else. This is OK for me, but you do really need additional concealer or foundation.
-No whitening or anti-wrinkle properties
-Availability issues as with most Korean BB creams.
CONCLUSION: If you have good or normal/dry skin with very few other skin issues, have minimal acne scarring and donít need a lot coverage, this is for you. Since I do want to lighten some of my dark spots, it is doubtful I will be purchasing this again even though I do love a lot of aspects of this BB Cream.

on 10/1/2012 1:20:00 PM

Before I begin my review, I'd like the share my experience with this BB cream~
It has been 2 years since I first started using this, at first if I were to review it, I would probably give it 2/5, because I was using it wrong, and the cover was quite uneven on my face. Now that I've gone back to it, I've had much better results. I find it better to pat it onto your skin rather than rubbing it in circular motions so the 'water molecules' don't form.
And onto the review. :)

First Impressions:
So I ordered this from ebay (cosmetic.love), Korean sellers do amazing packaging so this arrived in perfect shape. The box is lovely, in a Cinderella-blue colour, matching the packaging of the actual BB cream. I would have preferred this to have a 'pump' like Lioele's Beyond the Solution and Triple the Solution.

Coverage:
Unlike most BB creams, which tend to be quite thick, this claims to have a light coverage - which is does. One layer of this is not enough to cover any blemishes like acne scars or dark circles, but it will even out your skin tone, any additional coverage needed should be achieved with a concealer. This will help keep your face feeling light throughout the day with only trouble spots having heavier coverage.
Shade:
I'm quite fond of the Lioele BB creams because they have a peachy undertone instead of greyish ones that claim to 'adjust to your skin' It is slightly lighter than Beyond the Solution, and gives more of a dewy finish.
Lasting Power:
Despite having light coverage, this lasts all day with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (: This doesn't oxidize too much, the colour is still pretty much the same 8 hours from when I first applied it. But this is not waterproof, as someone else stated. So it needs to be set with finishing powder~!! x
Overall:
Lightweight feeling, enough to even out your skin, and the price is good for what you get. Definitely recommended.

Hope this helped you curious people x

Positive
- Very moisturizing
- Easy to blend, and after 2mins or so, it fades into your natural skin colour.
- Super natural finish (looks like you're not even wearing any makeup)
- Doesn't give you a white cast/grey finish (unlike most BB Creams)
- SPF 25+++
- Great for days when you just don't want to wear much makeup
- Doesn't feel heavy, sticky or cakey

Negative
- Gives little to no coverage at all (it basically only evens out your skin tone. Blemishes/acne scars will still be visible)
- May give a dewy/shiny finish for oily skin

Overall
I think this is a great BB cream for people who already have good skin and just want that little extra boost to even out their skin tone. It's a good product for those days when you just don't want to wear much makeup, and it let's your skin breathe. It feels super light, and gives you that 'no make up' look.

I do have to say that if you need more coverage, then this is not the product for you. It gives little to no coverage, meaning acne scars/blemishes will still be clearly visible. This BB Cream also gives a rather dewy finish, so if you have oily skin - it may give you an unnatural shine.

All in all, this is a great product guys and definitely one of my favorite BB Creams.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm Asian with NC20 skin. Whenever I wore this product, people would tell me, without fail, that I did not look well. By midday, my face looked ashy and haggard. It also emphasized the dark circles under my eyes. I love the texture and smell, but the grey tint is too much. Even a light layer would make me look sickly. I'm glad other women have had a positive experience, but this did not work out for me.

on 5/3/2011 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I'm qutie afraid of bb creams as many of the ones I've tried broke me out (I'm talking about you MISSHA Perfect Cover .... grrr) but I took a chance with this and I'm glad! I am an NW25 and I was afraid this might look to light on me but it blends so well with my skin tone. Coverage is light but buildable. Application is smooth and easy too. It isn't hard to blend in like other bb creams and has a light fragrant smell to it. I love this because I have combination/dry skin and this definitely keeps flakes at bay. My face never really got greasy, so I only touched up with some pressed powder once a day.

My only gripe with this is that though it has a high spf, I wish it had some whitening properties to it, like fading hyperpigmentation, etc. The packaging is quite cute, I prefer sturdier packaging or at least a pump. Other than that, I love it!

on 2/26/2011 5:32:00 AM

I LOVE THIS BB CREAM!
it matches my skin tone perfectly & feels like my own skin (: i apply 1 layer and where i need more coverage 2 layers. i have oily/ acne prone skin and there are a lot of silicones and stuff in it, which can cause breakouts, but fortunately it doesn't break me out *.* it controls oil pretty good i think, but after a while i need to repowder. but that's okay.
this bb cream is affordable & works veeeeeery good. i will buy it again.
And packaging is super pretty (:

... I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BB CREAM :3