Lioele Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)

Filtered by hair type : Other
Lioele  Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)
Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)

4.1

Water,Phenyl Trimethicone,Titanium Dioxide,Cyclopentasiloxane,Alcohol Denat,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor,Talc,PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,CI 77492,Sodium Citrate,Methylparaben,Chlorphenesin,Butylparaben,C I77491,C I77499,Fragrance,Cyclomethicone,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Disodium EDTA,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide ,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate ,Hexyl Laurate,Sodium Hyaluronate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract ,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract ,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract ,Citric Acid

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Water Drop BB adds a bit of moisture, sun protection and color to my face on light makeup days. I find the one shade to be slightly dark except in summertime, so I would appreciate a lighter option. The price is very reasonable for the 50 ml tube, but I would like to be able to purchase a 25 ml tube more frequently as I don't see an expiration date on the tube. Overall a very nice natural product for those times you don't want or need anything more.

on 1/20/2013 4:23:00 AM

Pros: non-oily smooth natural finish which is comfortable, long lasting, and not too white/grey.
Cons: almost no coverage

So if you have a clear and dry skin you might like this. Yet I would prefer to have no makeup give this low coverage.

on 11/27/2012 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've have 30+ BB creams & the Waterdrop BB is 1 of my favorite.

My skin:
Combination & acne prone, with yellow undertone, about NC 25

Unlike most BB creams, it is very lightweight & so breathable, the most comparable BB cream (in terms of texture) is La Roche Posay's Hydreane BB cream (which is too thin & short lived on my combo skin); Waterdop impressed me with it's longevity (no touch up for 8 hrs) & coverage, I wear 1 layer with Sigma F82, water droplets & cooling sensation don't form with the F82 application, but I don't mind, despite it's nice coverage you still need concealer for dark circles & such. The shade isn't too grey compare to many of my Korean BB creams, it brightens amazingly without leaving a white cast. I don't mind it's light fragrance & love to wear it during extreme weather (humid summer & dry, windy winter), the finish is very natural. I love this BB cream, if I have to find a con, it would be it's low SPF27, I prefer at least SPF30. Otherwise I love every property of this BB Cream.

GREAT love it
super light and natural, but very subtle so its not for those who want medium to high coverage

The color is yellow toned instead of gray, I feel that the light gray color in bb creams is best so I dont really love the color

Very light, moisturizing, great for everyday use
This does contain alcohol denat so although I feel like its moisturizing...I think for others it could cause irritation and dry skin

Just try a sample of this before buying the full bottle like with any other bb cream you dont know if it suits you until you try it out

Love love love this stuff

*pros*:
lightweight
very natural looking
light pleasant scent
no glitter
non sticky
not oily
great for when you dont feel like looking too "made-up"

*cons*:
only one color
not available in stores in most places
coverage is not buildable (do not recommend for people who want a lot of coverage)

So far, so good with this BB Cream. After breaking out a bit with Missha Perfect Cover, I was afraid to try this one. I've had it a couple weeks and haven't had a problem. The shade is a little light but blends in fine (I am NC20-25). I wish there was a range of shades instead of just one but it matches better than the Missha colors did. Will update if I experience breakouts.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This BB cream is described as "an exclusive moisturizing BB cream which makes your skin moist since waterdrop, which is generated when you apply it to skin, is well absorbed into your skin." It has an SPF of 27 PA++ (broad spectrum) and is designed to give the skin a natural glow, without the use of a pearl formula. Comes in a 50ml tube and is also meant to help relieve and cool reddened skin.

For reference, I am an NC15-20 with yellow undertones and sensitive normal/combo skin. The Lioele Beyond the Solution BB cream is my HG, so I thought I'd try the waterdrop too seeing as it was by the same brand. I must say, I do like it a lot.

This BB cream is very lightweight and does not feel greasy, thick or heavy at all. It's waterbased and seems to apply like a gel - you can see the waterdroplets form when you rub the BB cream between your hands which is quite cool. I personally don't notice the 'cooling sensation' it claims to give though. It spreads and blends very easily on the skin.

The shade is a pretty good match for me - it's a light beige with a very slight grey tone that disappears about 2 minutes after application on me. It makes my complexion look brighter. I think this would work for NC15-25. It doesn't have pink or yellow tones.

Coverage is extremely light. Really, all it does is brighten my skin and even out my skintone. One coat provides minimal coverage. Two coats gets rid of any redness. But that's about it. Blemishes will still be obvious, so pairing with concealer is a must if I want good coverage. However, for every day, I really like the coverage. It looks incredibly natural - doesn't change my skin texture and doesn't make pores stand out.

The finish on me is a semi-matte (I was expecting a dewy look!) which I quite like. Despite the semi-matte finish, it doesn't leave my skin feeling dryed out or anything...but I wouldn't call it particularly moisturizing. Doesn't oil up or get greasy on me throughout the day and doesn't break me out either. Lasting power is decent - 6 hours or so.

I'm not that happy with the ingredients list though. Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Titanium Dioxide. Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denant. are the top ingredients, followed by a long list of silicones, talc, castor oil and parabens, followed by glycols, aloe vera and a few botanical ingredients right at the bottom of the list. Why put something as drying and irritating as alcohol denant in a supposedly "moisturizing" face product? I don't understand. I've read reviews on other sites that said they broke out badly from this, and it's not hard to see why. Luckily it gives me no problems though.

Overall I do like it for a very natural look.