Lioele Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Lioele  Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)
Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)

4.5

Water,Phenyl Trimethicone,Titanium Dioxide,Cyclopentasiloxane,Alcohol Denat,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor,Talc,PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,CI 77492,Sodium Citrate,Methylparaben,Chlorphenesin,Butylparaben,C I77491,C I77499,Fragrance,Cyclomethicone,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Disodium EDTA,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide ,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate ,Hexyl Laurate,Sodium Hyaluronate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract ,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract ,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract ,Citric Acid

Positive
- Very moisturizing
- Easy to blend, and after 2mins or so, it fades into your natural skin colour.
- Super natural finish (looks like you're not even wearing any makeup)
- Doesn't give you a white cast/grey finish (unlike most BB Creams)
- SPF 25+++
- Great for days when you just don't want to wear much makeup
- Doesn't feel heavy, sticky or cakey

Negative
- Gives little to no coverage at all (it basically only evens out your skin tone. Blemishes/acne scars will still be visible)
- May give a dewy/shiny finish for oily skin

Overall
I think this is a great BB cream for people who already have good skin and just want that little extra boost to even out their skin tone. It's a good product for those days when you just don't want to wear much makeup, and it let's your skin breathe. It feels super light, and gives you that 'no make up' look.

I do have to say that if you need more coverage, then this is not the product for you. It gives little to no coverage, meaning acne scars/blemishes will still be clearly visible. This BB Cream also gives a rather dewy finish, so if you have oily skin - it may give you an unnatural shine.

All in all, this is a great product guys and definitely one of my favorite BB Creams.

GREAT love it
super light and natural, but very subtle so its not for those who want medium to high coverage

The color is yellow toned instead of gray, I feel that the light gray color in bb creams is best so I dont really love the color

Very light, moisturizing, great for everyday use
This does contain alcohol denat so although I feel like its moisturizing...I think for others it could cause irritation and dry skin

Just try a sample of this before buying the full bottle like with any other bb cream you dont know if it suits you until you try it out

Love love love this stuff

*pros*:
lightweight
very natural looking
light pleasant scent
no glitter
non sticky
not oily
great for when you dont feel like looking too "made-up"

*cons*:
only one color
not available in stores in most places
coverage is not buildable (do not recommend for people who want a lot of coverage)

on 5/3/2011 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I'm qutie afraid of bb creams as many of the ones I've tried broke me out (I'm talking about you MISSHA Perfect Cover .... grrr) but I took a chance with this and I'm glad! I am an NW25 and I was afraid this might look to light on me but it blends so well with my skin tone. Coverage is light but buildable. Application is smooth and easy too. It isn't hard to blend in like other bb creams and has a light fragrant smell to it. I love this because I have combination/dry skin and this definitely keeps flakes at bay. My face never really got greasy, so I only touched up with some pressed powder once a day.

My only gripe with this is that though it has a high spf, I wish it had some whitening properties to it, like fading hyperpigmentation, etc. The packaging is quite cute, I prefer sturdier packaging or at least a pump. Other than that, I love it!