Moroccanoil Treatment - Light

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Moroccanoil Treatment - Light
Treatment - Light

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butyphenyl Methlpropional, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum (fragrance), D&C Yellow-11, D&C Redd-17, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl lonone.

on 2/11/2013 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oh thank the Lord that they created a less staining version of this product for blondes! Love this product - tames frizz, makes my hair so shinny and smells fantastic.

I must disclose I notmally don't wash my hair everyday and if I use this in my hair, I must shampoo the next day, Even with dry shampoo, my hair looks way too greasy and my hair isn't even fine! Still, this is a wonderful product for wearing your hair curly and straightening.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have fine, naturally curly red hair which is extremely dry, and has gotten more so after moving to the desert. Moroccanoil Light has been a life saver ... it disappears into my hair leaving it soft and shiny, and it has helped prevent split ends when I blow my hair out straight. The scent is lovely - sort of a patchouli/coconut blend, but it disappears within minutes of styling. My hair is so dry that I might actually try the original formulation, because my hair seems to suck this up like a sponge, and I even need to reapply some days. The packaging has been updated, and the bottle now comes with a pump which makes it much easier to apply. Purchased it at a discount on Amazon.