Coastal Scents destiny blender brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/19/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this brush for blending out color (crease) and for applying a light wash of color on the lid. The bristles are super soft and I've experienced little to no fall-out. Very happy w/ this brush. It's one of the first ones I've purchased from them.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this brush. It's my HG blending brush.
It's very soft and round and I love to apply eye shadow on my crease with it. I love how softly it applies even the darker colors. I've had problems of applying the darker crease colors with other blending brushes or crease brushes, because they're usually much more dense and they seem to add too much color at once and it tends to get streaky. Darker matte shades are really difficult to work with and this blending brush does it very well.
It feels like silky soft on my eye lids, it doesn't shed and it's cheap.
Many people probably think it's too flimsy, but I don't think so. It's just perfectly soft.
It's round, not flat like some other blending brushes, so it also makes working with it very easy.
I'll be buying several more of these brushes, for sure.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/4/2011 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this brush from coastal scents as i read the reviews and its a must have brush for blending and i have to agree i use it mostly for doing the "smokey eye" and i have sensitive eyes and this brush blends out colors very nicely doesnt shed or feels prickly on the skin great brush for beginners or people on a budget

Popular Makeup Brushes