4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I really liked the colour, the substance was good and the pacaging is cute!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairOther

8 years ago

I've received compliments on this every time I've worn it and I ended up having to buy more for my mom and my sister because they kept using mine. Would and have repurchased!

About reviewer (169 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

8 years ago

A very good dupe for Zoya Charla. Stunning colour. Great wide brush which makes applying it very easy.Dries very quickly and lasts better than most more expensive polishes.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

8 years ago

This color is absolutely stunning! I think it's one of the most unique of essence nail polish colors. It's a mix of mostly blue and green glitter with just a tiny bit of gold. It dries quickly and is pretty opaque. It's definitely a color that will catch some looks :)

About reviewer (45 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

8 years ago

This is my favourite Essence polish and it is a perfect dupe. I can not believe how beautiful it is. I always paint 2 coats and it is fully opaque and no bubbles and drying time is really short. I recommend this one to everyone! ;)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesGreen

8 years ago

Very pretty green nail polish with fine glitter particles. It's opaque in two coats (but three look even better), the formula is really liquidy and therefore easy to apply. It starts chipping after two or three days. The brush is easy to work with, nothing special. The bottle is pretty small but since it's so cheap you can always repurchase. Oh and it dries quickly too.

About reviewer (526 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

3.0

9 years ago

Everyone says this polish and Zoya - Charla are dupes, and I agree too, but... The formula is very different. First of all, Charla needs one coat to have almost full opacity and two for deepness; Choose Me! needs 3 coats to being opaque and the tips are still a bit traslucids. The color is the same, the green shimmer too, but Charla is deeper and brighter, and longer lasting. Charla wins, absolutely!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBrown

9 years ago

This is a dirt cheap dupe for Zoya Charla. I was surprised by how quick it dries. I did three coats for the best coverage.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

9 years ago

Went to Ulta today and spotted this beautiful OPI dupe for just 99¢. Snapped the last one up! Its a beautiful green-blue-teal with teal and gold micro glitter all over! Painted my thumb to see how the color looked and for whatever reason touched my nail 5 minutes in expecting the worst—SOLID!!!! It had dried already! The brush is simple. Just long, thin, and rectangular and I love the ease!! I'm getting a good red soon! This brand had uncommon and common colors! I almost feel cheated for having the OPI and China Glaze I do and that they can't even begin to dry in 5 minutes! Dammit!! ):/ 99¢ versus $8.99!? God Europe! Your dollar store import is so satisfactory and so simple! I'm getting so many of these! I'm getting so many of these! Thank you

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Cool