Essence Colour & Go Quick Drying Nail Polish in Choose Me! (38)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Essence Colour & Go Quick Drying Nail Polish in Choose Me! (38)
Essence Colour & Go Quick Drying Nail Polish in ChEssence Nail polish in Choose me

Price: $

Price: $

I've received compliments on this every time I've worn it and I ended up having to buy more for my mom and my sister because they kept using mine. Would and have repurchased!

on 9/30/2011 3:31:00 AM

This is my favourite Essence polish and it is a perfect dupe. I can not believe how beautiful it is. I always paint 2 coats and it is fully opaque and no bubbles and drying time is really short. I recommend this one to everyone! ;)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very pretty green nail polish with fine glitter particles. It's opaque in two coats (but three look even better), the formula is really liquidy and therefore easy to apply. It starts chipping after two or three days. The brush is easy to work with, nothing special. The bottle is pretty small but since it's so cheap you can always repurchase. Oh and it dries quickly too.

on 5/30/2011 9:16:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a dirt cheap dupe for Zoya Charla. I was surprised by how quick it dries. I did three coats for the best coverage.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Went to Ulta today and spotted this beautiful OPI dupe for just 99˘. Snapped the last one up! Its a beautiful green-blue-teal with teal and gold micro glitter all over! Painted my thumb to see how the color looked and for whatever reason touched my nail 5 minutes in expecting the worst—SOLID!!!! It had dried already!

The brush is simple. Just long, thin, and rectangular and I love the ease!!

I'm getting a good red soon!

This brand had uncommon and common colors!
I almost feel cheated for having the OPI and China Glaze I do and that they can't even begin to dry in 5 minutes! Dammit!! ):/

99˘ versus $8.99!?

God Europe! Your dollar store import is so satisfactory and so simple!
I'm getting so many of these!

I'm getting so many of these!

Popular Polishes