Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy
Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in TipsyAmazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in TipsyAmazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in TipsyTarte Tipsy

4.6

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba, PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470). ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 And Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful flush on the skin! Works well for my light, yellow toned skin.

on 4/18/2017 6:11:00 AM

I have an old version of this from 2011-2012. It's a beautiful bright coral with a satin finish, highly pigmented but blendable, never goes on patchy. I get excellent wear time, around 8 hours before it starts to fade. It's a bright and vibrant blush so i have to be slightly careful with application. It has survived multiple sanitations with alcohol and numerous trips with me (check in, hand carry); texture and color has not changed and the pan is fully intact. I've used many other coral blushes since, but somehow tipsy gives me an instant awake and glowing look that other blushes have not replicated. I'm looking for a backup for this excellent product, but somehow can't find it online at the usual places like tarte, sephora or ulta. Looks like I have to check in store soon; hope it is not being discontinued :(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Nice blush, stays on almost all day (longer than other blushes). Nice color even on fair skin. Would not buy it again because I find nothing special about it.

on 7/10/2016 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a fantastic orange-coral blush, but use this with a light hand, otherwise you'll overdo it. I use my NARS Yachiyo blush brush with this since I can control the amount of product used a bit more with that brush (vs my MAC 168), and it disperses the product a lot better. I still prefer my NARS blushes to Tarte (I just think the formula is a little bit nicer), but it's a pretty good blush nonetheless.

on 2/10/2017 1:50:00 PM

I'm about nc25-30 and this is one of my favorite blush. Its very pigmented but you can sheer it out easily. The color is beautiful orange/peach shade that gives a healthy and youthful color to your face. It brightens up my complexion without making it look overdone. Despite of its name "tippy," it gives you a fresh look and doesn't look like you are drunk lol. It doesn't really have a lot of redness in it. It's my go to blush for spring and summer but I use it through out the year esp when I want a fresh day time look.

on 7/19/2016 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

For reference, I'm a NC10/NC15 very fair Korean.

I got Tipsy several years ago when I just started to get interested in blushes, and being partial to peaches and corals, I went for this. I haven't even hit the pan because I only need the smallest swipe of Tipsy for flushed cheeks. Anything more and I literally look tipsy and the blush is so noticeable, which is not a good look. I know this color is definitely too loud for me, especially since I only go for natural looks, but I'm still quite fond of this blush.

I also like that it lasts long on my primer free face. Looks lovely with warm coral, orange, peach makeup. Definitely not the blush I want to wear with bold lips otherwise it looks like I've got too much going on. I just wish there was an option from Tarte with a lighter shade that is more suitable for fair ladies because I do like their formulas. Personally not my HG blush because of its loud, pigmented factor, but would recommend it nonetheless for fellow coral loving fans, but maybe not for porcelain ladies.

I also own Peaceful and Exposed. Peaceful is pale rose pink (good for pink makeup) and Exposed is a beige/peach (good with nude makeup).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've owned Tipsy for a long time, but I've just recently started using it again. I was initially drawn to this bright pinky peach shade because I thought it would be a good dupe for NARS Orgasm. I tend to favor neutrals, so this just got pushed to the back of the makeup drawer for a long time. I pulled it out a few weeks ago, which is random since it's fall, and I'd typically start wearing NARS Sin now. I'm just loving this color though! It gives me a great, healthy flush, and I look like I've been out in the sun. (I'm quite fair, warm toned with hazel eyes and medium brown hair. UD Naked Skin '2.0', Meow 'Naughty Angora', and TheBalm 'Light' are my current matches.) I'm finding that it pairs wonderfully with most colors, but admittedly, I only really wear neutral or warm tones. The wear time is nice, and I find it comparable to NARS blushes in performance and price.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i like this. im not sure why i dont wear it more. the colour needs to be matched with the rest of your makeup though i think. its not one of those ones that go with everything

on 6/11/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I hate to put a damper on this beautiful blush or any Tarte blushes for that matter. Im a huge fan of Tarte, especially those Amazonian clay blushes. I own four of them, and recently decided to add Tipsy to my collection. I owned Tarte cheek stain in Tipsy before and it was my favourite of the bunch, so I expected to love Tipsy blush just as much.

And oh boythis was not what I expected. Dont get me wrong, the colour is beautiful. The texture, however, is so off. Tarte blushes are usually buttery and glide effortlessly. This one doesnt. Its hardly pressed, pigmented and dryvery dry. It has a long wear time which is not a good thing in this case.

It clings to my pores and emphasizes those pores I didnt know I have. When I wear it, I can literally see coral bits just sitting there in my pores. Not a good look. Experimenting it with different blushes and techniques did not help. Its such pretty colour, but will definitely not repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Tipsy might look scary in the pan, but on my light/neutral skin, it makes me look as if I've been out in the sun. While this does NOT last all day on my skin, it DOES last longer than other blushes (same as Nars). I will repurchase.