Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.6

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba, PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470). ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 And Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 7/19/2016 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

For reference, I'm a NC10/NC15 very fair Korean.

I got Tipsy several years ago when I just started to get interested in blushes, and being partial to peaches and corals, I went for this. I haven't even hit the pan because I only need the smallest swipe of Tipsy for flushed cheeks. Anything more and I literally look tipsy and the blush is so noticeable. I know this color is definitely too "loud" for me, especially since I only go for natural everyday looks, but I'm still quite fond of this blush and all I need is a very light hand. I also like that it lasts long on my primer free face. Looks great with coral, orange lips.

I have since purchased Peaceful and Exposed. Peaceful is more pink while Exposed is more beige/peach.

on 7/10/2016 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a fantastic orange-coral blush, but use this with a light hand, otherwise you'll overdo it. I use my NARS Yachiyo blush brush with this since I can control the amount of product used a bit more with that brush (vs my MAC 168), and it disperses the product a lot better. I still prefer my NARS blushes to Tarte (I just think the formula is a little bit nicer), but it's a pretty good blush nonetheless.

To Read all 94 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Nice blush, stays on almost all day (longer than other blushes). Nice color even on fair skin. Would not buy it again because I find nothing special about it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've owned Tipsy for a long time, but I've just recently started using it again. I was initially drawn to this bright pinky peach shade because I thought it would be a good dupe for NARS Orgasm. I tend to favor neutrals, so this just got pushed to the back of the makeup drawer for a long time. I pulled it out a few weeks ago, which is random since it's fall, and I'd typically start wearing NARS Sin now. I'm just loving this color though! It gives me a great, healthy flush, and I look like I've been out in the sun. (I'm quite fair, warm toned with hazel eyes and medium brown hair. UD Naked Skin '2.0', Meow 'Naughty Angora', and TheBalm 'Light' are my current matches.) I'm finding that it pairs wonderfully with most colors, but admittedly, I only really wear neutral or warm tones. The wear time is nice, and I find it comparable to NARS blushes in performance and price.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Tipsy might look scary in the pan, but on my light/neutral skin, it makes me look as if I've been out in the sun. While this does NOT last all day on my skin, it DOES last longer than other blushes (same as Nars). I will repurchase.

on 6/11/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I hate to put a damper on this beautiful blush or any Tarte blushes for that matter. Iím a huge fan of Tarte, especially those Amazonian clay blushes. I own four of them, and recently decided to add Tipsy to my collection. I owned Tarte cheek stain in Tipsy before and it was my favourite of the bunch, so I expected to love Tipsy blush just as much.

And oh boyÖthis was not what I expected. Donít get me wrong, the colour is beautiful. The texture, however, is so off. Tarte blushes are usually buttery and glide effortlessly. This one doesnít. Itís hardly pressed, pigmented and dryÖvery dry. It has a long wear time which is not a good thing in this case.

It clings to my pores and emphasizes those pores I didnít know I have. When I wear it, I can literally see coral bits just sitting there in my pores. Not a good look. Experimenting it with different blushes and techniques did not help. Itís such pretty colour, but will definitely not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i like this. im not sure why i dont wear it more. the colour needs to be matched with the rest of your makeup though i think. its not one of those ones that go with everything

on 3/20/2015 1:33:00 PM

The first time I looked at this blush in store I immediately put it back. It looked orange and totally wrong for me. After trying different brands of blushes over the years, Finally I decided to give it a try after reading raving reviews. No wonder this blush is so popular! It's amazing! The color is beatiful, and it's not orange at all, it's just gorgeous color, maybe somewhat coral on my fair skin, not bright , just beatiful. Of course on fair skin you have to use light hand. The quality is great : it "melts" into the skin and stays the whole day on me. That's the first blush that I can say stays all day. I also have two other tarte blushes but I can't put this one down, it hands down the best blush for me and I understand now the reason most people are impressed by this blush! Honestly, looking at the compact in a store wasn't giving me any desire to try it, it didn't feel soft, it wasn't the right color, and I didn't understand why people keep talking about this blush and tarte blushes in general. Only after purchasing it and using it I realized that all these years I was wasting money, it may not feel as "creamy" as other blushes , but it goes on and stays on. And it's matte so it doesn't exentuate pores which is a huge deal.
So I'm very impressed and highly recommend!!!

on 1/13/2015 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love the color of this blush! Like other reviewers have stated, it looks scary-clownish in the pan, but with two swipes, my face brightens and I look so healthy and radiant. I have Tarte's peaceful, which I really liked, but this one is good for both my paler face in the winter and my olive toned face in the summer. I was debating between this one and blissful which seem similar, but this one is slightly more coral, which seemed to work better with my dark hair and dark eyes.

on 1/9/2015 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

So I know these blushes have great reviews but no matter how many colors I buy I just think they're so densely packed that I have trouble getting the product out of the pan! I think the biggest advantage to this product is the wide array of colors. Wish the powder was softer and more user friendly.

Tipsy is a beautiful matte coral-y orange color that looks great on my tan olive skin when I can get it out and onto my cheeks.

Popular Blush Products