Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh

4.1

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance, Water, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, BHT, Butyl Methoxydibenzolmethane, Butylphenyl Methylpropinol, Citral, Citronellol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnimate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnimal, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl-2-Octynoate, D&C Red 33, Ext D&C Violet 2, FD&C Yellow 5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Toted as a greener, fresher take on Daisy, I'd say for the most part that is true. Unfortunately, somewhere during the transformation Daisy Eau So Fresh dropped everything that gave Daisy its character (what little that it has), and somehow turned out even more boring that its original. Daisy had much more emphasis on its juicy medley of fresh fruits. In fact, my favorite aspect of Daisy was the delicious true-to-life apple accord my nose picked up on (it's actually a mix of various summer fruit notes, although together they smelled exactly like apples to me), and that is completely missing from Eau So Fresh. All you're left with is a generic, yet pleasant springtime perfume, only suitable as an appropriate gift for anybody in all its safe and boring glory. Also, the lasting time is abysmal: on my skin, two hours and the scent is gone from existence. No thanks.

Got this for Christmas and absolutely love the scent, HOWEVER it does not last on the skin at all!! To combat this I got the purse spray which is so handy but it would just be far better financially if Marc Jacobs made this a longer lasting fragrance!

I absolutely love this fragrance. I don't wear perfume every day, but like to put some on when I go out on the weekend, and this is my favourite by far.

I used to have the rollerball, but found that the scent wouldn't show up on me no matter how much I swiped it. Then I purchased the spray pen version, and it works perfectly. It's such a fresh scent, with delicate florals and it is sweet without being overpowering. It works as both an everyday and nighttime perfume. My boyfriend notices whenever I wear it and always tells me that I smell good.

The only downside is that the scent doesn't last too long - only a little bit of the scent lingers after around 2-3 hours. It doesn't bother me too much, as the spray pen is portable and I can re-apply if needed.

Would definitely recommend, especially if you are new to perfumes - this would be a great one to start with!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

VERY VERY VERY disappointed in this perfume. I first smelled it from a magazine ad insert. Swiped my wrist on the paper, one night, while reading in bed. I woke up the next morning still smelling it on my wrist and LOVED LOVED LOVED smell!! My hubby bought me bottle, from Macy's, for my birthday and it does smell wonderful, BUT ONLY FOR ABOUT TEN MINUTES!! THEN THE SMELL IS GONE!!! $98 is WAY TOO MUCH to pay for a body spray! Marc Jacobs needs to re-market this, and lower the price, as a body spray or improve the scent to last at least a full day. All the other perfumes I use lasts for days on my clothing.Would love to buy again but won't waste my money.🙁

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I work in the healthcare industry and have been discouraged to wear strong perfumes at work as certain scents can be offensive to patients or exacerbate their allergies. Initially I was going to purchase daisy dream EDT b/c I had gotten a sample from sephora and liked the smell and longevity. I smelled eau so fresh in the store and thought it was more fresh and a little less floral, which I liked, but the two smelled very similar and eau so fresh is a lot cheaper because you get more volume for your money. I ended up buying eau so fresh from amazon because it was cheaper than daisy dream and b/c amazon was selling this for $40 less than the mall or sephora although i was a little nervous about the authenticity from amazon despite numerous reviews stating they felt the product was authentic. The packaging was indeed impeccable--sealed in plastic, nice thick box with embossed flowers, heavy glass bottle with very authentic look and feel. I immediately tested this out and was extremely disappointed that the scent seemed to disappear on me within minutes. I became worried that the product was a fake, but I inspected the bottle and box and read multiple amazon reviews that claimed the product was authentic. Also, the product was sold by amazon through prime and not a 3rd party vendor, so I felt more confident that it was not fake. I then did more research online on sephora's website and makeupalley, and many reviewers complained that the scent did not last very long (minutes to hours at most). In doing more research, i learned eau so fresh was marketed towards a younger clientele, so that explained the light scent and large volume. I realized that this product was more like a body spray than an EDT or EDP. Since I bought the very large bottle (>4 oz), I decided I would try to experiment with using about 3x as much of the spray to see if it would concentrate the scent. Initially, after spraying 3x as much product, the scent seemed to fade away immediately, which was very disappointing. However, throughout the morning I could smell more and more of this perfume and realized that the perfume oils were warming up with my body heat and releasing their fragrance. However, the scent is still very subtle and requires someone to be very close to you (hugging, standing shoulder to shoulder) to really smell it. I enjoy smelling this perfume on myself throughout the day, which is nice, but the scent does not radiate like my other EDP's (Chanel coco mademoiselle, flower bomb). However, this effect actually makes the product more appropriate for my work setting. Daisy dream EDT was definitely stronger than eau so fresh, so if you are looking for a stronger sent that lasts longer, I recommend buying daisy dream (although it is still not as strong as my EDP's). I will likely not repurchase eau so fresh when I run out (which will hopefully be soon since I'm using 3x as much so it's more like a 1.7 oz bottle than a >4 oz bottle) and will buy daisy dream EDT next. Still, if you use 3x as much of eau so fresh as you would normally, you can get decent scent and staying power. The scent also develops the longer you wear it, so be patient if you feel like the initial scent dissipates too quickly on you. The initial crisp fresh scent goes away within minutes but the scent that lingers is more floral and powdery fresh, which I don't mind.

I was obsessed from the moment I first smelled this over the summer. It had the perfect balance of sweetness and delicate florals, while coming off as being one of the freshest fragrances I have ever experienced. It's absolutely perfect and draws me in every time I wear it.

My boyfriend bought me the large bottle for Christmas, and I have worn it every day since. It is my signature scent now. Must have.

i´m so in love with it!! it´s so fresh and floral and packaging is perfect. it´s worth the price but you should get the big one since the big and small one don´t have a huge price difference

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My beloved Golden Retriever was named "Daisy" but I never liked the original Daisy fragrance. A few weeks ago, I saw a great value set for Daisy Eau So Fresh and decided to give the tester a spritz, largely because of the name and the fact that I liked the idea of having something with her name. I was instantly hooked, and not just because of the name but because this is such a pretty and light floral that isn't overly cloying or sweet and seems to have a little twist of citrus to it. So I bought it with my Shoppers Drug Mart points (basically, all I had to pay was the sales tax on a set that includes the spray eau de toilette and 2.5 ounce tubes of a shower gel and body lotion. When I've used this in the shower, DH always asks "What is that lovely smell?" Pretty high praise from a guy who is rare fussy about fragrance.

I have to say, though, that I'm not crazy about any of the MJ fragrance packaging - those tacky plastic flowers....they look like some 6 year old's craft project. I'd prefer something a bit more elegant.

I love the original Daisy, but when I received a rollerball of this in a swap by mistake (it was listed as the original) I was initially annoyed but then absolutely thrilled because I actually like this version more!

It is sweet without being cloying, floral without being too overpowering, and just the right balance of notes to be fresh and clean. I read that this has jasmine in it (which I cannot stand) but I honestly cannot detect any jasmine in this at all. Initially the green notes and the raspberry are very apparent which make this a great fragrance for summer.

I will absolutely buy a full size of this when my rollerball has finished.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to like this but alas I don't. It smells like baby powder on me. Or something old. No good on me.

Popular Fragrances