SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge

Cellumination Deep Surge

4.3

on 11/18/2015 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I've been using this moisturiser for 3 years now, it is the lightest and most suitable moisturiser for my skin, I never experience breakout ever since I use this.

I use it as my night cream along with other products from the same line. I prefer a light moisturiser because I can put more essences on my skin and with all the essences along with this moisturiser, it doesn't leave my face feeling oily and doesn't clog up my pores. It is a very god product for layering, easily absorbed into the skin as well.

This cream also gives a very illuminating effect for my skin, it also evens out uneven skin tone.

After using this moisturiser, I never want to switch to another because I have sensitive skin, any product thicker will cause breakouts and clog pores for me.

As for the packing, it is in tub form, you can use a spatula to scoop it up to prevent contamination. Not very convenient to use, but bottle is very pretty.

In Singapore, over the beauty counters, it is SGD299. Sometimes they have sets that you can buy alongside with other products making it more affordable!

on 2/8/2013 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product doesnt do anything to my skin. I have dry and sensitive skin and it stung a little when I first put it on. I was hoping it would hydrate like its name suggested but it didnt.
A little disappointed.

on 2/26/2012 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I love this moisturizer!

When I visited the SK-II store in Japan and got into the skincare, I was originally recommended another moisturizer. When I was checking out, the SA realized that she was sold out of that particular moisturizer (and I don't even remember which one it was!) and decided to give me this one to try out.

I am so glad she did! Because of all of the other skin care products that I had tried out, my skin, my cheeks in particular, were very dry. Not peeling dry, but no matter what moisturizer I tried, they would still be dry.

After using this during the day and the Skin Signature cream at night...my face was no longer dry. AFTER ONE USE.

I definitely recommend this moisturizer. I have combination skin, and even though my cheeks are better, this is not oily one bit.

Try it out! If you have super dry skin though, this probably won't work for you, FYI.