SKII Cellumination Deep Surge

SKII Cellumination Deep Surge
Cellumination Deep Surge

on 11/18/2015 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I've been using this moisturiser for 3 years now, it is the lightest and most suitable moisturiser for my skin, I never experience breakout ever since I use this.

I use it as my night cream along with other products from the same line. I prefer a light moisturiser because I can put more essences on my skin and with all the essences along with this moisturiser, it doesn't leave my face feeling oily and doesn't clog up my pores. It is a very god product for layering, easily absorbed into the skin as well.

This cream also gives a very illuminating effect for my skin, it also evens out uneven skin tone.

After using this moisturiser, I never want to switch to another because I have sensitive skin, any product thicker will cause breakouts and clog pores for me.

As for the packing, it is in tub form, you can use a spatula to scoop it up to prevent contamination. Not very convenient to use, but bottle is very pretty.

In Singapore, over the beauty counters, it is SGD299. Sometimes they have sets that you can buy alongside with other products making it more affordable!

I have been struggling with acne scars & small blemishes since I was 17 and mostly the problem caused by my daily moisturizer.

I keep trying different brands and texture, from H2O Gel. Shiseido Milk, until L'Occitane Hydra Gel (although it's for normal skin type but it fits me quite well).

Recently, I stopped using any daily moisturizer because my L'Occitane was finished and I didn't want to repurchase it again, I want to try something new and more effective.

During the time gap (of me not wearing any moisturizer), my skin was very dry (due to humidity) and big acnes started to coming out and pop and out again, even tho I used SK-II Facial Treatment Mask every morning to help my breakouts. I was very stressed at that time, as I don't have any moisturizer and still confused which one is suitable.

A friend of mine recommended me to try SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge, as I have tried the Steam Power's (and unfortunately it's suitable for my mom's age). So I purchase one at the nearest store.

After I applied the moisturizer (at night after SK-II Clear Lotion & Treatment Essence), my skin feels so smooth and it brightens up my clear face! I have been using this moisturizer for a week and now my acnes are barely visible (but there are still some scars), hopefully it will clear out my entire face overtime, totally would repurchase this again!!

on 12/9/2013 4:58:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It is expensive one. But It gives great effect on my small pimples. It has been abt 3 months I use since october. I haven't seen any whitening effect yet. I am watching now.

on 4/7/2013 5:32:00 AM

I'm finishing my second jar and won't repurchase unless I can't find anything that performs as well at a lower price. This tightens pores and definitely brightens, making my skin more radiant. Second time round I used it in conjunction with the essence and the only noticeable benefit was that my scars faded faster without any increase in radiance or translucence. Fragrance is slight, almost unnoticeable and sinks in well as long as you slowly work it in. However, still a little too sticky and greasy day use in tropical climates. Overall I'm satisfied but I find the Essence alone delivers what I need (scar-lightening, pore-tightening). Though this lasts me a year, I believe there are similarly-performing moisturisers out there for less.

on 2/8/2013 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product doesnt do anything to my skin. I have dry and sensitive skin and it stung a little when I first put it on. I was hoping it would hydrate like its name suggested but it didnt.
A little disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

NICE smells than the miracle water of course. Lol
and moist my skin totally love this products. it works very well with the miracle water one.
The price of course too pricey for me, because it just moisturizer. Actually so many good products also compared to this one (cheaper than skii moisturizer) but I don't know why Still i purchase this one than others. Lol.

on 4/27/2012 2:03:00 AM

Slick packaging, and nice scent. It does impart some radiance to the skin after some time, but for the price, I think I would stick with the Renew White Plus range by Laniege, which delivers better results at a lower price.

But it is a good lightweight moisturier for warm weather or if you have more oily skin types though, cos it absorbs well.

i have sensitive skin (by sensitive, i mean i get hives from cleansing products from loreal, elizabeth arden and even HG products from estee lauder-sad but true),on good days my face is clear but my t-zone area is prone to break-outs during that time of the month.
moving to melbourne 2 years ago, my eye area started having fine lines and i even had reddish dry patches on my cheeks which bled one day after using the heater overnight!!(i love melbourne BUT the air is DRY) my hada labo moisturisers/aloe vera gels no longer worked for me. and i was DESPERATE to save my skin. I bought this item after hearing my gf raved abt it over the phone. trust me, this stuff WORKS. it smells amazing , its light weight, your skin will drink this up!!!!
by day 1 i felt the difference, my cheeks no longer felt itchy when the wind blew. by day 2, the dry areas were healing up and the mild skin flaking was gone. my day 3 i realised the fine lines caused by the dryness were smoothened out. by day 5, my skin was soft and my eye area was less puffy in the mornings as well. makeup application was also much better and creased ALOT LESS. i'm now 4 months into using this and although my t zone area still gets oily after a long day at uni, i get alot less break outs. I LOVE THIS!!!! i can't wait to try out the whole range!!!!

on 10/2/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

UPDATE 01/05/12 - I used up the jar, but switched over to the Skin Signature Cream because the cellumination one started making my skin feel raw especially on the cheeks. I still use the essence with no problems though. I would still recommend this product, especially for drier skintypes. ~~~~I love the subtle rose scent and the consistency - smooth, gel-like, and soaks in immediately without leaving a sticky finish. Deep surge is a fitting name for the cream because it behaves more like a serum, where it feels like it goes deep into the skin instead of being just a surface hydrator. I'm impressed that it feels so light yet hydrates adequately. Even on the drier parts of my face (cheeks, nose, lip areas) which I almost always have to layer another basic moisturizer on top. The cream has a pearlescent gleam to it, so it adds radiance almost immediately to the skin. I've been using the cream for a month now together with the matching essence, and I haven't had skin this luminous...previously I'd have to exfoliate like crazy and apply highlighting products to achieve the same level of radiance. Truly amazing!

on 4/11/2011 3:59:00 AM

I got my sample of the deep surge from the SKII boutique spa. I first tried their facials using massage, FTE and cellumination essence and deep surge and found my skin instantly very smooth and firm. Thus I asked for the samples to continue trying them before I decide whether or not to purchase.

After 1 week of trying the whole range diligently, I have gotten both good and bad reviews from colleagues and friends.

My skin pigmentation has certainly lighten, so has the dark area under my eye. (though I suspect it is due to the ultrasound treament massage from the facial). However, the skin pigmentation is still faint as it was when I just finished the facial so I will continue trying. On the other hand, some people told me my skin looks dry even though it is soft to touch. Using the SKII FT UV lotion has helped that aspect of it as it certainly double up as a moisturizer in an air-conditioned work environment.