SKII Cellumination Deep Surge

Cellumination Deep Surge

3.8

on 9/16/2013 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

BEST PRODUCT EVER! Since I was 16 I always had small pimples and oily skin. When I turned 20 my skin broke out horribly and i had zits all over my face so i started taking accutane. Even that didn't help. I tried proactive,accutane, clearasil.. everything in the book! Finally, my friend recommended this product. I just put a little on my face every other day or so and my face is ALWAYS clear! I don't even have to use it everyday. I would definitely recommend this for people who have oily skin!

on 2/11/2013 1:02:00 AM

The texture of this is quite unusual, a sort of gel-cream, with a slight pearly sheen to it. It melts when applied to the skin, but somehow never quite gets absorbed and leaves my skin rather slick and shiny. I also suspect its too rich for my skin type as I broke out a bit after using it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

NICE smells than the miracle water of course. Lol
and moist my skin totally love this products. it works very well with the miracle water one.
The price of course too pricey for me, because it just moisturizer. Actually so many good products also compared to this one (cheaper than skii moisturizer) but I don't know why Still i purchase this one than others. Lol.

on 2/10/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Finally something not greasy! For my very oily, acne prone skin, every thing is greasy. Sk 2, facial treatment essence was a huge disappointment. So I am using cellumination line in essence now instead of cream. It leaves skin smooth and not shiny or greasy at all. I love how it gets absorbed. I still have to see results on its resurfacing skin. Will recommend for a try.

on 10/2/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

UPDATE 01/05/12 - I used up the jar, but switched over to the Skin Signature Cream because the cellumination one started making my skin feel raw especially on the cheeks. I still use the essence with no problems though. I would still recommend this product, especially for drier skintypes. ~~~~I love the subtle rose scent and the consistency - smooth, gel-like, and soaks in immediately without leaving a sticky finish. Deep surge is a fitting name for the cream because it behaves more like a serum, where it feels like it goes deep into the skin instead of being just a surface hydrator. I'm impressed that it feels so light yet hydrates adequately. Even on the drier parts of my face (cheeks, nose, lip areas) which I almost always have to layer another basic moisturizer on top. The cream has a pearlescent gleam to it, so it adds radiance almost immediately to the skin. I've been using the cream for a month now together with the matching essence, and I haven't had skin this luminous...previously I'd have to exfoliate like crazy and apply highlighting products to achieve the same level of radiance. Truly amazing!