SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge

Cellumination Deep Surge

1 review

on 2/5/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Thanks to the kind lady at the david jones sydney CBD SK II counter did I get to try this. When I first received the brochure for this I poo-pooed it. Sounded too gimmicky.

I was sold the 1st time i started to use it. I couldn't believe that a small 2.5g sample would last me close to a week! I proceeded to buy the 15g travel size to try and I'm definitely buying the bigger tub next!

I like that this has a non-obtrusive rose scent to it. The texture is gel like but not too watery neither is it sticky at all. The texture reminds me of ju ju aquamoist but maybe a little more coagulated. It glides on very well, feels incredibly hydrating, does not get greasy and I haven't experienced any clogged pores caused by this. You actually don't need to use a lot of this, a little does go a long way.

My skin feels hydrated when I have this on. I think for the colder weather, use something that's more emollient like skin signature. Now that I'm in Malaysia where it's hot, it hydrates me from day to evening. At night I use skin signature instead as a night cream. My skin still feels as supple as it does when using skin signature. I apply the essence before this for additional hydration. The gel cream sinks into my skin fairly quickly and I haven't had to wait long before applying my makeup. The best thing is - no shiny forehead but still hydrating.

In terms of the whitening effects, I haven't seen any on my skin and I'm not convinced that I will ever.