SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge

Cellumination Deep Surge

3.9

on 12/9/2013 4:58:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It is expensive one. But It gives great effect on my small pimples. It has been abt 3 months I use since october. I haven't seen any whitening effect yet. I am watching now.

on 4/7/2013 5:32:00 AM

I'm finishing my second jar and won't repurchase unless I can't find anything that performs as well at a lower price. This tightens pores and definitely brightens, making my skin more radiant. Second time round I used it in conjunction with the essence and the only noticeable benefit was that my scars faded faster without any increase in radiance or translucence. Fragrance is slight, almost unnoticeable and sinks in well as long as you slowly work it in. However, still a little too sticky and greasy day use in tropical climates. Overall I'm satisfied but I find the Essence alone delivers what I need (scar-lightening, pore-tightening). Though this lasts me a year, I believe there are similarly-performing moisturisers out there for less.

on 2/11/2013 1:02:00 AM

The texture of this is quite unusual, a sort of gel-cream, with a slight pearly sheen to it. It melts when applied to the skin, but somehow never quite gets absorbed and leaves my skin rather slick and shiny. I also suspect its too rich for my skin type as I broke out a bit after using it.

on 2/8/2013 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product doesnt do anything to my skin. I have dry and sensitive skin and it stung a little when I first put it on. I was hoping it would hydrate like its name suggested but it didnt.
A little disappointed.

on 10/28/2012 11:21:00 PM

I love this moisturizer. I was put off at first as on the website it says it has a whitening ingredient and I dont want "white" skin, it actually just gives you a glow and illumination, which is what the lady at the counter explained to me. This is light and not greasy and has a lovely scent to it. I am using the whole SKII range which I think is the best way to get / see results. I apply this morning and night, post cleansing, clear lotion, treatment essence and must say my skin has never been better. I would advise getting samples first. I went to David Jones, apparently some people can react to Pitera the main ingredient, so dont spluge on these products until you are sure you wont react to them. My skin loves the range, but one of my friends had a bad reaction and had already invested in the line.

on 6/20/2012 3:10:00 AM

So far so good. I love the light texture of this gel. It hasn't clogged my pores or cause any breakouts and I've been using this for 2 months.

I don't like the spatula which is annoying to keep clean. Would prefer a pump or squeeze bottle, though it won't look as luxe.

I would repurchase except it's too expensive. Looking for cheaper alternatives.

on 2/26/2012 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I love this moisturizer!

When I visited the SK-II store in Japan and got into the skincare, I was originally recommended another moisturizer. When I was checking out, the SA realized that she was sold out of that particular moisturizer (and I don't even remember which one it was!) and decided to give me this one to try out.

I am so glad she did! Because of all of the other skin care products that I had tried out, my skin, my cheeks in particular, were very dry. Not peeling dry, but no matter what moisturizer I tried, they would still be dry.

After using this during the day and the Skin Signature cream at night...my face was no longer dry. AFTER ONE USE.

I definitely recommend this moisturizer. I have combination skin, and even though my cheeks are better, this is not oily one bit.

Try it out! If you have super dry skin though, this probably won't work for you, FYI.

i have sensitive skin (by sensitive, i mean i get hives from cleansing products from loreal, elizabeth arden and even HG products from estee lauder-sad but true),on good days my face is clear but my t-zone area is prone to break-outs during that time of the month.
moving to melbourne 2 years ago, my eye area started having fine lines and i even had reddish dry patches on my cheeks which bled one day after using the heater overnight!!(i love melbourne BUT the air is DRY) my hada labo moisturisers/aloe vera gels no longer worked for me. and i was DESPERATE to save my skin. I bought this item after hearing my gf raved abt it over the phone. trust me, this stuff WORKS. it smells amazing , its light weight, your skin will drink this up!!!!
by day 1 i felt the difference, my cheeks no longer felt itchy when the wind blew. by day 2, the dry areas were healing up and the mild skin flaking was gone. my day 3 i realised the fine lines caused by the dryness were smoothened out. by day 5, my skin was soft and my eye area was less puffy in the mornings as well. makeup application was also much better and creased ALOT LESS. i'm now 4 months into using this and although my t zone area still gets oily after a long day at uni, i get alot less break outs. I LOVE THIS!!!! i can't wait to try out the whole range!!!!

on 4/11/2011 3:59:00 AM

I got my sample of the deep surge from the SKII boutique spa. I first tried their facials using massage, FTE and cellumination essence and deep surge and found my skin instantly very smooth and firm. Thus I asked for the samples to continue trying them before I decide whether or not to purchase.

After 1 week of trying the whole range diligently, I have gotten both good and bad reviews from colleagues and friends.

My skin pigmentation has certainly lighten, so has the dark area under my eye. (though I suspect it is due to the ultrasound treament massage from the facial). However, the skin pigmentation is still faint as it was when I just finished the facial so I will continue trying. On the other hand, some people told me my skin looks dry even though it is soft to touch. Using the SKII FT UV lotion has helped that aspect of it as it certainly double up as a moisturizer in an air-conditioned work environment.

The SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge is a very light weight whitening facial moisturizer/treatment with a gel-liked base. It has a mild fragrance which I find surprising because most SK-II products either stink (like the toner) or has absolutely no scent. I personally think the fragrance is refreshing and quite likable. The gel-liked texture is none greasy but I always end up using more product than other SK-II creams like the Sign Signature because it is absorbed so instantly that I need to dig into the pot.

It is very moisturizing but even though I have oily combination skin, it still leaves my skin a little dry in the winter so for those with dry skin, this may not be the best cream to use during cold weather. As with all SK-II moisturizer, I was told that the product should be thoroughly massaged into the skin. The whitening and regenerative effect is not instantaneous but I have not had any negative reactions so the pot is worth going through before I decide whether or not to repurchase.