SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge

Cellumination Deep Surge

4.3

on 4/22/2011 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I apply this product after Cellumination Essence. This is a translucent, white gel-like cream which can be used in the day time as it is not greasy, heavy or oily. It has a flowery rose scent which is similar to the Essence, but less strong. Only a small dab is needed as it spreads out quite well. I would say that the product, together with the Cellumination Essence, does help to make skin more glowy and smooth. It took about 2 weeks for me to see some improvement in my skin condition.
Between the Essence and the Deep Surge Cream, I would say the Essence is better if you'd only want to purchase one. I prefer the texture of the Essence as it's hot and humid where I live and the Essence is lighter.

I have been struggling with acne scars & small blemishes since I was 17 and mostly the problem caused by my daily moisturizer.

I keep trying different brands and texture, from H2O Gel. Shiseido Milk, until L'Occitane Hydra Gel (although it's for normal skin type but it fits me quite well).

Recently, I stopped using any daily moisturizer because my L'Occitane was finished and I didn't want to repurchase it again, I want to try something new and more effective.

During the time gap (of me not wearing any moisturizer), my skin was very dry (due to humidity) and big acnes started to coming out and pop and out again, even tho I used SK-II Facial Treatment Mask every morning to help my breakouts. I was very stressed at that time, as I don't have any moisturizer and still confused which one is suitable.

A friend of mine recommended me to try SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge, as I have tried the Steam Power's (and unfortunately it's suitable for my mom's age). So I purchase one at the nearest store.

After I applied the moisturizer (at night after SK-II Clear Lotion & Treatment Essence), my skin feels so smooth and it brightens up my clear face! I have been using this moisturizer for a week and now my acnes are barely visible (but there are still some scars), hopefully it will clear out my entire face overtime, totally would repurchase this again!!

on 9/9/2012 3:12:00 AM

It is very moisturizing and not oily. My skin definitely look more radiant than before. It carries a very nice fragrance.

1 downside though, it gives me pimples occasionally. To avoid this, I only applies it to m face and neck in the morning and only my neck and dry areas at night.

It seems to work though.