SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge

Cellumination Deep Surge

3.9

on 11/18/2015 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I've been using this moisturiser for 3 years now, it is the lightest and most suitable moisturiser for my skin, I never experience breakout ever since I use this.

I use it as my night cream along with other products from the same line. I prefer a light moisturiser because I can put more essences on my skin and with all the essences along with this moisturiser, it doesn't leave my face feeling oily and doesn't clog up my pores. It is a very god product for layering, easily absorbed into the skin as well.

This cream also gives a very illuminating effect for my skin, it also evens out uneven skin tone.

After using this moisturiser, I never want to switch to another because I have sensitive skin, any product thicker will cause breakouts and clog pores for me.

As for the packing, it is in tub form, you can use a spatula to scoop it up to prevent contamination. Not very convenient to use, but bottle is very pretty.

In Singapore, over the beauty counters, it is SGD299. Sometimes they have sets that you can buy alongside with other products making it more affordable!

on 12/9/2013 4:58:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It is expensive one. But It gives great effect on my small pimples. It has been abt 3 months I use since october. I haven't seen any whitening effect yet. I am watching now.

on 9/16/2013 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

BEST PRODUCT EVER! Since I was 16 I always had small pimples and oily skin. When I turned 20 my skin broke out horribly and i had zits all over my face so i started taking accutane. Even that didn't help. I tried proactive,accutane, clearasil.. everything in the book! Finally, my friend recommended this product. I just put a little on my face every other day or so and my face is ALWAYS clear! I don't even have to use it everyday. I would definitely recommend this for people who have oily skin!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

NICE smells than the miracle water of course. Lol
and moist my skin totally love this products. it works very well with the miracle water one.
The price of course too pricey for me, because it just moisturizer. Actually so many good products also compared to this one (cheaper than skii moisturizer) but I don't know why Still i purchase this one than others. Lol.

on 10/28/2012 11:21:00 PM

I love this moisturizer. I was put off at first as on the website it says it has a whitening ingredient and I dont want "white" skin, it actually just gives you a glow and illumination, which is what the lady at the counter explained to me. This is light and not greasy and has a lovely scent to it. I am using the whole SKII range which I think is the best way to get / see results. I apply this morning and night, post cleansing, clear lotion, treatment essence and must say my skin has never been better. I would advise getting samples first. I went to David Jones, apparently some people can react to Pitera the main ingredient, so dont spluge on these products until you are sure you wont react to them. My skin loves the range, but one of my friends had a bad reaction and had already invested in the line.

on 2/26/2012 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I love this moisturizer!

When I visited the SK-II store in Japan and got into the skincare, I was originally recommended another moisturizer. When I was checking out, the SA realized that she was sold out of that particular moisturizer (and I don't even remember which one it was!) and decided to give me this one to try out.

I am so glad she did! Because of all of the other skin care products that I had tried out, my skin, my cheeks in particular, were very dry. Not peeling dry, but no matter what moisturizer I tried, they would still be dry.

After using this during the day and the Skin Signature cream at night...my face was no longer dry. AFTER ONE USE.

I definitely recommend this moisturizer. I have combination skin, and even though my cheeks are better, this is not oily one bit.

Try it out! If you have super dry skin though, this probably won't work for you, FYI.

on 4/22/2011 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I apply this product after Cellumination Essence. This is a translucent, white gel-like cream which can be used in the day time as it is not greasy, heavy or oily. It has a flowery rose scent which is similar to the Essence, but less strong. Only a small dab is needed as it spreads out quite well. I would say that the product, together with the Cellumination Essence, does help to make skin more glowy and smooth. It took about 2 weeks for me to see some improvement in my skin condition.
Between the Essence and the Deep Surge Cream, I would say the Essence is better if you'd only want to purchase one. I prefer the texture of the Essence as it's hot and humid where I live and the Essence is lighter.

I have been struggling with acne scars & small blemishes since I was 17 and mostly the problem caused by my daily moisturizer.

I keep trying different brands and texture, from H2O Gel. Shiseido Milk, until L'Occitane Hydra Gel (although it's for normal skin type but it fits me quite well).

Recently, I stopped using any daily moisturizer because my L'Occitane was finished and I didn't want to repurchase it again, I want to try something new and more effective.

During the time gap (of me not wearing any moisturizer), my skin was very dry (due to humidity) and big acnes started to coming out and pop and out again, even tho I used SK-II Facial Treatment Mask every morning to help my breakouts. I was very stressed at that time, as I don't have any moisturizer and still confused which one is suitable.

A friend of mine recommended me to try SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge, as I have tried the Steam Power's (and unfortunately it's suitable for my mom's age). So I purchase one at the nearest store.

After I applied the moisturizer (at night after SK-II Clear Lotion & Treatment Essence), my skin feels so smooth and it brightens up my clear face! I have been using this moisturizer for a week and now my acnes are barely visible (but there are still some scars), hopefully it will clear out my entire face overtime, totally would repurchase this again!!

on 9/9/2012 3:12:00 AM

It is very moisturizing and not oily. My skin definitely look more radiant than before. It carries a very nice fragrance.

1 downside though, it gives me pimples occasionally. To avoid this, I only applies it to m face and neck in the morning and only my neck and dry areas at night.

It seems to work though.

on 6/20/2012 3:10:00 AM

So far so good. I love the light texture of this gel. It hasn't clogged my pores or cause any breakouts and I've been using this for 2 months.

I don't like the spatula which is annoying to keep clean. Would prefer a pump or squeeze bottle, though it won't look as luxe.

I would repurchase except it's too expensive. Looking for cheaper alternatives.