Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub

4.1

Water(aqua), ammonium lauryl sulfate, pumice, carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Chloride, Zinc PCA, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernal Meal, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Fragrance/Parfum, methylchloroisothiazolinone, D&C red 33(CI 17200), methylisothiazolinone

This stuff smells so delish! It cleans your skin really well, and it isn't too harshly exfoliating, I use it with my clarisonic and it still isn't too rough. Always follow this with a moisturizer, or else you won't he happy. The zinc in the product strips all oils off, so a moisturizer is absolutely necessary. I'll buy this again! I also love the price, very cheap for such good stuff. If your sensitive to fragrance, I wouldn't use ANY of formulas products.

If you have dry skin this is not for you!
For a long time my skin has been great because i have been using dry skin friendly products so it never FEELS dry. I almost began to think it had changed to oily. To be fair it does say it controls oil which i actually have during the day because of my foundation. This makes your skin feel lovely and soft and your pores feel a lot tighter however after afew days of using this my skin has became so dry its flakey and my foundation looks horrible on!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The first face scrub that I love (almost) as much as Lush's Let the good times roll. I will definitely keep both of these products in my cupboards though, as I like to use them a bit differently. Where Let the good times roll is perfect for super gentle all-over scrubbing, I like to use One smooth operator in my problem areas (t-zone + apple of my cheeks). If used with water/on wet skin it creates a lather, and it feels like it not only scrubs dead skin away but also gives the skin a deep cleanse. I like to use it on (mostly) dry skin though, for some extra scrubbiness. After the scrub my skin is extremely soft, and my white/blackheads are a lot less visible as well. I love product that lives up to its claims and more!

+ Cruelty free
+ No plastic beads (the beads are made of natural volcanic rock)
+ Not too abrasive, but definitely effective
+ Very affordable
+ Smells lovely
+ Benefitial ingredients like oat, zink and jojoba seed oil
- No parabens

- I honestly haven't found any cons yet

It exfoliates nicely and is very effective. Very gentle, too. Right after rinsing and drying my face my skin feels so smooth. It's the perfect scrub.

I love this scrub! I'm currently using the St Ives apricot scrub at the moment and I'm finding the two to be tied the #1 scrub for my skin. I love the smell of this, and the packaging of the entire 10.0.6 range I love, it's simple and the range of colours are cute; the text on all the products is just so efficient and pleasing to look at. It's great at what it does and always left my skin feeling smooth, clean and fresh after use.

Affordable and effective scrub that is not too harsh. Has a quite mild scent.
It does have a con: it is quite runny so a tub of this will not last you a very long time.
I might repurchase.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

My first ever facial scrub.

Pros:
1) The grains are not as rough and does not leave my skin red afterwards.
2) I could feel a difference on my skin every time i used it. My face felt so clean and smooth after it.
3) Affordable

Cons:
1) the scrub has a strong chemical smell that smells like plastic.

The smell has outweigh the benefits of the scrub in my opinion, so I would not repurchase it. But overall, i still prefer this scrub over st ives scrub because at least i do not feel that the (fine) grains are going to damage my skin overtime as compared to st ives.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This is my holy grail exfoliator! I cannot rave about this enough. Smells great, has very fine, round beads which get deep down to remove all dead skin cells without being harsh or abrasive on your skin. I also find I need to exfoliate less with this. I would recommend this to everyone!

I love this. I like how it smells too! The exfoliate is not to harsh and rough it's just perfect! My face feels amazing after I dry it. It didn't break me out or make my face feel dry and red. I only use this like once a week

This is the only facial cleanser I've repurchased. I don't like scrubs with little spherical particles because I don't feel like they do much, and the St Ives scrubs feel too harsh to use every day. This is gentle, easy to work with, and smells amazing.

EDIT: I stopped using this for a while and my skin did not like that at all. I'm back to using it now and I won't be branching out again anytime soon.