4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

My favorite lip balm ever!! While nothing beats Aquaphor for really chapped lips, it is messy to carry around. This lip care stick works almost as well and feel like a sensual treat. It smells amazing - like cocoa butter and chocolate, but not like dessert. It feels very thick and soothing on the lips. It glides on like a less-messy, thicker coconut oil. I frequently wear this under lip sticks or to top off once they dry out my lips. I live in a cold, dry climate and use lip balms constantly. This one is always in my bag. My girls have very sensitive skin and they love it, too.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I just bought this product! And... wow! It was amazing and lovely♡ It smell like chocolate, it moisturize my lips really well and I dont feel sticky or anything when I apply it to my lips But, It doesnt taste like chocolate huhu :( I think it cost normal for a product like this, so worthy!! The packaging was so simple, so hmm and I dont know should I say that I like it or not hahaha cuz I love cute packaging tbh Also, I apply this balm before bed and in the morning before I wear my lip&cheek stain, it left glossy looks, but I like it♡ It works well

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

This is a really good lip balm.. I usually use this after a lip scrub.. has a mild chocolate smell which i really like.. packed with some good ingredients.. makes the lips smoother.. Its better than most of the drugstore lip balms I have tried..

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

FULL LIPPIES ACROSS THE BOARD. It may sound silly to have an HG lip balm but oh my... This stuff... I can't.. SO GOOD. It smells like chocolate, its smooth, not sticky or greasy, it actually softens your lips. I have them everywhere. These are my lady balls. They shall be hanging close and never stray.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I used this during a very harsh and cold winter. I applied it several times a day, not only to discover that the smell reminded me of a nice cup of hot cocoa, but to feel it really did moisture and prevented my lips from cracking and dry patches. It's a HG for me, I adore it!

About reviewer (172 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

5 years ago

I received this as a gift. It was alright. For me, purpose of a lip balm should be to apply only once and have your lips be alright throughout the day without having to reapply constantly. My HG lip balm/products are Carmen (stick form) and aquaphor. Only pro about this product is that it smells like chocolate. I do like the vitamin E lip balm from body shop. Only con is that it's pricey.

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

5 years ago

Yes! Yes! Yes! I've found my HG lip balm! Whatever else I've used it just left my lips dry at the end. But not this! I always use lip balm under l/s and this is the perfect one. I looked for a lip balm without mineral oil, I don't put mineral oil on my face (or body for that matter). This ticked that box and all the others... The smell is an additional bonus. But this stuff WORKS!

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

5 years ago

Very disappointed. I've had dry lips all my life and it's a pain in the ass, but in my late twenties things have gotten better partly because I have changed a cold and windy Scandinavian climate out with a warm and super moist Southen Chinese one. However, I still need a good product for my lips! I was very very happy with Paulas Choice lip balm, especially over nights. Did wonders for my lips. The eucerin aqua lip repair also did quite well. Not as good as the Paulas choice but it worked. Being a person with quite problematic and dry lips, this one from the Body Shop just does not do the job. I don't understand all the hype at all. Is it because people like the taste and smell of chocolate?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

6 years ago

one of my classics. the packaging could be nicer, but it's the body shop... another downside is that my BF doesn't like the smell so I'll have to find another :(

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGray

3.0
from

6 years ago

I really like this, it's super moisturizing. Deffo the only lip balm I'll ever use, the only thing I don't like about this is that it leaves a little white cast but other than that I really like it. It has good ingredients in it.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24