Avon True Color Blush in Molto Mocha

True Color Blush in Molto MochaTrue Color Blush in Molto Mocha

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/4/2012 10:07:00 AM

I think Avon's blushes are overlooked. For the price, the quality is really great. Super pigmented, soft and easily blendable...everything you look for in a HE brand.

This color is a nice 'nude' blush with a hint of dark pink. I use it in the colder months since it perks up my cheeks without making me look like a clown. Bright pinks/reds/oranges don't really work for me, but this one has enough 'pop' for my liking.

It's easy to overdo it with this blush as well, so I use a stippling brush to apply and then buff out with a kabuki or with another nude blush to tone it down.

I own several of the Avon blushes from this line and I'm impressed with almost all of them. This one is no exception.

on 9/3/2012 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I have recently been discovering some nice Avon makeup products--thanks to Makeup Alley. The quality of these blushes is very good. I have a med to light skin tone and I find I have to use a light hand with this blush. To me it appears an my skin to be a reddish brown. I like to use it more as a contour color with a coordinating blush over it. My daughter has a slightly darker skin tone than me and this looks amazing on her. I now own 5 of these Avon blushes. Very nice for the price. My only complaint is the bulkiness of the packaging. Nice big mirror. Useless brush.

Popular Blush Products