Avon True Color Blush in Molto Mocha

True Color Blush in Molto MochaTrue Color Blush in Molto Mocha

3.5

on 12/17/2011 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this color. It's a neutral/tan color with great pigmentation, like all the other Avon True Color blushes. They are right up there with Clinique for pigmentation. This blush is not for super pale, cool skin, though, so anyone with cool undertones probably shouldn't bother as it might appear garish. I have fair olive skin and the fairness of my skin, combined with the rich pigmentation of the blush, means that I cannot apply a lot. I start with a light hand, and a light hand is all I need. I bought this because I was looking for a nice neutral shade that isn't pink, plum, or peach. It's very difficult to find a blush that isn't in the pink or bright peach family. Applied lightly, this is a gorgeous neutral shade, like a bronzer without the shimmer, and it gives skin a healthy color. I'm satisfied.

on 1/30/2011 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Very dissapointed in this color. I was hoping for a dark brown color but its a pinkish burgundy shade, very dark for everyday. I tried using it as a bronzer to contour my cheeks but its too burgundy and this has glitter so leaves too much shimmer. I think this would look good on dark skin but way too dark for other skintones.