Avon True Color Blush in Molto Mocha

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/4/2012 10:07:00 AM

I think Avon's blushes are overlooked. For the price, the quality is really great. Super pigmented, soft and easily blendable...everything you look for in a HE brand.

This color is a nice 'nude' blush with a hint of dark pink. I use it in the colder months since it perks up my cheeks without making me look like a clown. Bright pinks/reds/oranges don't really work for me, but this one has enough 'pop' for my liking.

It's easy to overdo it with this blush as well, so I use a stippling brush to apply and then buff out with a kabuki or with another nude blush to tone it down.

I own several of the Avon blushes from this line and I'm impressed with almost all of them. This one is no exception.

on 12/17/2011 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this color. It's a neutral/tan color with great pigmentation, like all the other Avon True Color blushes. They are right up there with Clinique for pigmentation. This blush is not for super pale, cool skin, though, so anyone with cool undertones probably shouldn't bother as it might appear garish. I have fair olive skin and the fairness of my skin, combined with the rich pigmentation of the blush, means that I cannot apply a lot. I start with a light hand, and a light hand is all I need. I bought this because I was looking for a nice neutral shade that isn't pink, plum, or peach. It's very difficult to find a blush that isn't in the pink or bright peach family. Applied lightly, this is a gorgeous neutral shade, like a bronzer without the shimmer, and it gives skin a healthy color. I'm satisfied.