KORA Organics-Soothing day and night cream

KORA Organics-Soothing day and night cream

2.7

aqueous extract of Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile), Morinda Citrifolia (noni) fruit and leaf, Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender), Ascophyllum nodosum ( Norwegian kelp), Olea Europa (Olive) Oil , Rosa Eglanteria (Rose Hip) oil, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Olivoyl hydrolysed wheat protein, Glyceryl oleate, Olea Europa (Olive) leaf extract, Sodium hyalonurate, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Pomegranate Sterols, d-alpha Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Polygonum extract, Beta glucan, Bisabolol, Glyceryl monstearate, Lecithin (GMO free), Beta carotene (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C), Vitis Vinifera (grapeseed) Oil, Morinda Citrifolia (noni berry) fruit and leaf, Fucus vesiculus (bladderwrack), Benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, Lactic acid, Chondras crispus (carageenan), Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) and Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile)

When I first purchased from this brand I got the citrus mist, rose mist, and purifying day and night cream. I have combination/dry very acne prone skin. After the using the products for a few days I started breaking out everywhere even on my chest which I never break out on so I knew right away it was the products and not anything else. I was really disappointed and felt like a huge waste because of how expensive the products are so I thought I'd wait it out and come back to the products to see if my skin would adjust. I came back to each one individually instead of using them all together and realized the citrus mist and purifying cream were the ones that were making me break out which is funny since they're the products meant for acne prone skin. I thought it must be the irratating essential oils and citrus oils that are making me break out so I tried the "sensitive" range and OMG my skin has never looked better or more clear! I used the cream cleanser, rose mist, and soothing day and night cream and wow the next morning my skin was clear, my pores were smaller, skin was soft and hydrated without being oily like a lot of moisturizers are. I absolutely love it and I love that it's a simple 3 step system instead of using a cleanser from one brand, toner from another and changing out moisturizers all the time. While they're not amazing anti aging or acne fighting products I find it's such a nice break for my skin to be using such gentle and nourishing products that just leave my skin happy, calm and glowing. And I love not having to think ok what five products am I going to use tonight? Or buy different ones every month. Sticking to a routine of these products has yielded the best results for me and I plan to continue for awhile and maybe just add in an anti aging serum or something to get the extra boost I need. Hope this helps! If you have broken out from this line try the sensitive 3 step system and see if your skin responds better!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Makes me break out

on 8/5/2014 11:13:00 PM

I have quite dry, a little red and sensitive skin and this product just doesn't do it for me. It may be fantastic for people with slightly sensitive or dry skin, but for me it wasn't enough to really change my condition in any visible way. It didn't help nourish in the way I expected it to, which was a shame because there was such excitement about the KORA range that I really wanted to believe in it too. I found I had to re-apply numerous times during the day and it just wasn't doing its job. For me, it's not a winner.

on 1/6/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really like the whole kora range. The first time i used this my skin really glowed! Its nice and hydrating and also light so you can use it with makeup. I recommend using it with the rosehip mist toner spray or any mist really as it dampens the face and makes application very easy as it glides over the moist skin evenly and the product goes further so you use alot less which is always a bonus when its that price. I usually change my skin care products every 6 months or so because of the seasons but always find myself coming back to this range

on 11/5/2014 10:29:00 AM

I bought the Kora Organics Clay Purifying Mask and also the Hydrating Mask. One thing that really hit me is the smell; these masks has a really, really strong orangey (?) smell to them. It isn't unpleasant, but I was shocked by how strong the fragrance of the masks are, given that they're meant to be organic and all natural and shit.

I was also expecting the mask to give really great results on my skin, given that their products cost a bomb and they're all organic and raved by Miranda Kerr all the time. However, even after using both masks many times, I still never see or feel any difference in my skin which is disappointing because I was expecting much more.

The consistency is more watery than normal masks, and not thick. Overall, I wouldn't repurchase because it did nothing for my skin. With that price, I'd rather purchase GlamGlow masks

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm really shocked at the bad reviews on here for Kora. I've been using the entire 3 step system (for sensitive skin) which includes this moisturizer for about 8 months, and my skin has never looked better. I haven't had a blemish in over 6 months, my skin is hydrated and healthy looking. I used to switch skincare monthly, but I've stuck with Kora because the results are incredible and I like that I'm putting natural ingredients onto my skin. I wouldn't expect great results unless you purchase the entire system. I also use both face masks alternatively and the exfoliator, and the results have been great! The price is cheaper than a lot of high end organic skincare lines, and I find the results speak for themselves

on 9/30/2013 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was hyped into buying this organic beauty product which apparently would works wonder to your skin. But alas! It's an absolute waste of money.

For something that can be purchase from the basement of David Jones counter, it's ridiculously expensive. The packaging is thoughtless, takes forever to squeeze out. The smell isn't that great.

And fast forward one month of using this product, I see no difference but my pores getting bigger and more breakouts. Second month of using this product, it's residing at the bottom of the trash can. And good riddance.

on 7/24/2013 8:00:00 PM

I was so so excited to try Kora organics and I did so much research before I bought these products so I hope this helps people who are on the same boat, I wish people were more honest about their reviews when it comes to this line. Just cause you like Miranda does not mean you have to like her products! First of all, I have fair, oily and acne prone skin. My acne is so bad I was placed on acutane, acne came back after a year off the pill. I purchased the foaming cleanser, citrus toner, lavender toner, rose toner, purifying day and night cream, lip balm, purifying mask, exfoliator, and tinted day cream. Yes, I bought a lot! I did like the purifying mask and exfoliator but everything else did not deliver. The lavender and rose spray I just use as a body splash, by the way. All the other products did absolutely NOTHING. I kid you not, its a big huge waste of money if you have acne it will make it worse. Yeah Miranda looks good people she always did, she is a model after all so don't expect Kora Organics to help you look like her. The packaging is super cheap looking and the products themselves are super runny and way too expensive. Buy it if you have money to waste, otherwise, don't waste your money...maybe only for the mask and exfoliator!

on 10/14/2013 11:05:00 PM

If you use these product right then they work I LOVE kora my skin is looking the best it ever has thanks to kora Organics and I love that they are certified Organics so I know I'm not using harsh chemicals on my skin... The products are so concentrated that you only need to apply the smallest amount so they last longer... Yes there quite expensive but soooo worth it... My morning routine: -clensing, energising citrus mist, recovery eye cream and moisturise... My night routine: clensing, balancing rose mist, rosehip oil and moisturise... I also exfoliate every second night and use the clay mask once a week and after a month of doing this my skin is amazing! LOVE IT!!

I initially gave this product 5 lippies since it seems to make my skin softer and maybe glowier (?). But over time, I see little red bumps appearing on my face. When I googled this problem, many suggested that with natural products, our skin may "purge" --> this, however, shouldn't happen unless we use AHAs, BHAs, or retinoids. I feel like it does have moisturizing properties but it clogs my pores. So yeah, I don't like having red bumps on my face so bye-bye Kora :(

Popular Moisturizers