Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 4/21/2018 4:24:00 AM

I love this lipbalm the packaging is so cute and the color/flavor selection is the best. I just wish they're a bit more moisturizing then I would give it a perfect 5!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use the plain one in the yellow container. I find that one more moisturizing than the others. This lip balm can be quite drying.

on 3/24/2018 6:27:00 PM

This product was pretty drying for me. Unless the formula changed drastically, I would not repurchase. I usually buy Blistex, or Fresh.

on 1/31/2018 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It’s an ok balm but it has to be reapplied frequently. After using this (in multiple shades) I noticed my lips were darker than normal. I would not purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Probably one of my least favourite lip balms. I only bought the pink one because I loved the colour. It doesn't moisturize and you have to be extremely careful when applying because if you apply outside of your lip line you will look like a clown (depending on the colour). I found myself getting drier lips after using these. I will stick with my Carmex or O'Keef's lip balm.

on 1/31/2018 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Have repurchased in several colors/flavors, including the basic clear balm. Great color deposit, feels good on lips, inexpensive. Works on top of lip liner, under another lipstick, alone.

on 11/16/2017 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I find these little lip palms to be so cute! I have about three different ones they have a nice subtle flavor and it goes on very tinted sometimes clear and keeps my lips soft all day.

on 9/22/2017 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Once upon a time, I loved them because they were moisturizing, added a hint of colour, some had SPF protection and were affortable. I got pink tones mostly and a green one too. Now, I make my own glossy lip BALM that is more natural, nourishing and cheap too that contains natural oils and essential oils.

on 6/25/2017 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lip balm. My lips are never dry when I use this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was so happy to discover Baby Lips. It goes on smooth and I don't have to reapply the entire day. I am a Makeup Artist and use it on the set as well.

Top Rated Lip Treatments