Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm

Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I found these pretty hydrating. I love that they packaging is like a lip stick and turns up that way. The colored ones leave a subtle colored sheen on the lips. More like a stain than a lipstick.

on 10/20/2018 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have the blue one with pink writing (hydrate) and this is the only lipbalm that I have ever tried that actually works, which says a lot, since i've tried maybe 40 different lipbalms.
The packaging is cute, maybe a bit childish. It doesnt smell or taste like anything, it stays on long, it really hydrates, it lasts a very long time since you don't have to re-apply all the time.
The price is great also! I would highly recommend.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I tried Baby Lips a few years ago and forgot how much I hated it until I mistakenly purchased it again during a bug 2 get 1 free (mix and match products at Walgreens). It went on smooth but after a few minutes it made my lips more dry and chapped than before. At this point, I’d rather wear Vaseline before putting this on again.

The product is pretty cute and colourful but it doesn't really moisturise my lips, in fact it left them feeling worse. Just a sort of greasy layer that sat on lips and vanished pretty quickly.

on 8/1/2018 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Cute packaging but sooo nothing special... better alternatives available. Nivea tinted lipbalms are way better

on 5/27/2018 3:18:00 PM

Does its job but nothing special

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It got on my friends check and wouldn't come off, no matter how much we washed it.

on 4/21/2018 4:24:00 AM

I love this lipbalm the packaging is so cute and the color/flavor selection is the best. I just wish they're a bit more moisturizing then I would give it a perfect 5!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use the plain one in the yellow container. I find that one more moisturizing than the others. This lip balm can be quite drying.

on 3/24/2018 6:27:00 PM

This product was pretty drying for me. Unless the formula changed drastically, I would not repurchase. I usually buy Blistex, or Fresh.

Top Rated Lip Treatments