Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 11/16/2017 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I find these little lip palms to be so cute! I have about three different ones they have a nice subtle flavor and it goes on very tinted sometimes clear and keeps my lips soft all day.

on 9/22/2017 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Once upon a time, I loved them because they were moisturizing, added a hint of colour, some had SPF protection and were affortable. I got pink tones mostly and a green one too. Now, I make my own glossy lip BALM that is more natural, nourishing and cheap too that contains natural oils and essential oils.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

So, so drying. Felt nice and smooth going on, but left my lips drier than they were before I applied this product.

Eyes: Violet

One of my favourite products. It's not sticky and doesn't leave the pigment (what for me is super cool, I can use it alone ot with other lipstick). During the night I usually use oil, but this is much more useful for daily lip treatment.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was so happy to discover Baby Lips. It goes on smooth and I don't have to reapply the entire day. I am a Makeup Artist and use it on the set as well.

on 6/25/2017 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lip balm. My lips are never dry when I use this.

on 3/11/2017 2:14:00 PM

I got a couple of these and while they're really cute and they smell nice - they're not very hydrating.

For the price, you can get a better lip balm elsewhere.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I used to love this stuff when I was younger, but I really don't care for it anymore. I'm really into more pigmented lip colors now and tinted lip balms aren't really my thing. These are perfect for teens just starting with makeup and want to keep it really natural. Since I've grown out of those, I don't use them very often and rarely reach for them. I never thought they really had any hydration benefits or made my lips feel healthy at all. These are just simple lip balms that don't provide super moisture for your lips.

on 2/28/2017 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

They're super cute but not very hydrating, i like to have one around just as a general nice smelling lip balm but they don't do much for the lips

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It Really nice i check many website they all are given good review check it