Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 6/25/2017 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lip balm. My lips are never dry when I use this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was so happy to discover Baby Lips. It goes on smooth and I don't have to reapply the entire day. I am a Makeup Artist and use it on the set as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

So, so drying. Felt nice and smooth going on, but left my lips drier than they were before I applied this product.

Eyes: Violet

One of my favourite products. It's not sticky and doesn't leave the pigment (what for me is super cool, I can use it alone ot with other lipstick). During the night I usually use oil, but this is much more useful for daily lip treatment.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It Really nice i check many website they all are given good review check it

on 3/11/2017 2:14:00 PM

I got a couple of these and while they're really cute and they smell nice - they're not very hydrating.

For the price, you can get a better lip balm elsewhere.

on 2/28/2017 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

They're super cute but not very hydrating, i like to have one around just as a general nice smelling lip balm but they don't do much for the lips

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I used to love this stuff when I was younger, but I really don't care for it anymore. I'm really into more pigmented lip colors now and tinted lip balms aren't really my thing. These are perfect for teens just starting with makeup and want to keep it really natural. Since I've grown out of those, I don't use them very often and rarely reach for them. I never thought they really had any hydration benefits or made my lips feel healthy at all. These are just simple lip balms that don't provide super moisture for your lips.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My dad bought me a set of these for Christmas. I was pretty excited as I keep intending to buy lip balm and always forget.
I'm not big on the tint shades, but I like that you can actually see them, as most tints I've tried barely make any difference.
Other than that, nothing good to say about them.
My lips have never been very dry to begin, obviously winter comes in and they feel a little crinkly but for the most part they're fine.
Since I started wearing baby lips my lips have gone so dry and chapped. The skin on my lips is peeling and if I put more balm on it just makes it worse later on. It feels like I have a plasticy coat of cuts on my lips.
It's been unpleasant as hell, I've stopped wearing it and my lips are getting slowly better.
They also feel very greasy as someone below mentioned.

These were super cute at first but they do NOTHING for my lips, I think they even make them more dehydrated. Hated it ! Tested on animals so definitely don't buy it !