Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My dad bought me a set of these for Christmas. I was pretty excited as I keep intending to buy lip balm and always forget.
I'm not big on the tint shades, but I like that you can actually see them, as most tints I've tried barely make any difference.
Other than that, nothing good to say about them.
My lips have never been very dry to begin, obviously winter comes in and they feel a little crinkly but for the most part they're fine.
Since I started wearing baby lips my lips have gone so dry and chapped. The skin on my lips is peeling and if I put more balm on it just makes it worse later on. It feels like I have a plasticy coat of cuts on my lips.
It's been unpleasant as hell, I've stopped wearing it and my lips are getting slowly better.
They also feel very greasy as someone below mentioned.

These were super cute at first but they do NOTHING for my lips, I think they even make them more dehydrated. Hated it ! Tested on animals so definitely don't buy it !

on 12/11/2016 4:01:00 AM

this is Okay, howevet it is more like a gloss...and after it comes off your lips still feel dry, ill be sticking to blistex for my lips as lip balm

Love this product. I just love it.

on 11/26/2016 7:04:00 AM

Really hydrating for lips overnight. Excellent product.

on 11/26/2016 5:41:00 AM

I bought this lip balm because of the cute color and scent but I wouldn't say it is so moisturizing.if you have really dry lips or you live in a cold environment you should propably try something else

on 11/25/2016 10:51:00 PM

I enjoyed the application and faint colour however it had a taste of sunscreen and when it wore off (less then an hour) my lips felt dry and crinkly. Will use it alongside a lip ball for the colour but will not be repurchasing

on 10/20/2016 4:55:00 PM

I really like these but for the amount of product vs price I'll only buy on sale. A nice gloss or I've used it to remove matte lipstick and liquid lipstick too.i only like the blue n pink one.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This stuff is crap. They're all crap. They're all different colors but somehow end up looking like different variations on horrible pink grandma lipstick that makes you cringe. Every time I buy one of these I kick myself. Learn from my mistakes.

on 10/19/2016 11:53:00 PM

It is a very thin consistency on the lips, and greasy, reminding me of how my lips would feel after eating a bucket of fried chicken or a very rich pesto.

Not much color to them, don't go in expecting pigment, these are very sheer.

The red one that I have does not leave a stain on the lips even though it's one of the most pigmented of the balms.

For a balm...not very hydrating. I definitely don't put this on for hydration, which is annoying, because there is also very little color payoff. Often, when I put on babylips, I wonder to myself, what am I actually using this for? Because there are no redeeming qualities to it other than looking faint and natural. I do like the way the stick feels going on the lips...

I would absolutely not repurchase unless they made a better formula, but as of 10-19-16, it's been the same since it came out years ago.

Could be a personal allergy/intolerance, but it also makes my lips sting a little.

Two stars because I don't hate it... It doesn't worsen the quality of my lips. It just seems to make things A LITTLE better.