Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 7/9/2016 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have quite a few of these. My favourite is a berry flavoured one, with no color. When I first bought it, the packaging looked different to the picture above.

I suspect they might have changed their formula, because when I bought more (in the packaging as pictured), I did notice it wasn't as moisturising. You do need to reapply every few hours. Also, all of the colored lip glosses tend to spread the color unevenly - so I think it is better to get one without color.

Overall, I like the product. I leave it in my bag and use it whenever, wherever. I also like using them before bed, to wake up with soft lips in the morning. I wouldn't recommend this with the colored ones, cos it smudges on your pillows.

It's pretty cheap, and there is a decent amount of product. Would recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Does not give any moisture, the lips gets chapped and gross, and the colors are not really that great. It tastes really weird. I just dont like it.

To Read all 1612 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got a few if these, and they make my lips so soft. I love the sent and flavors. They should make more of these.

on 6/28/2016 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this in 2014 in hopes of getting 'baby lips' (and because it was popular that time). I'm just gonna get straight to the point. It sucked. Instead of doing it's job as a lip balm, it dries my lips to the point it started to bleed. Even my teacher noticed. I stopped using it and applied nothing on my lips until it healed. Price was pretty cheap. Had to throw it out since this stuff is rubbish.

on 6/21/2016 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Total crap. The colors (I bought the grape & the cherry) look obnoxious, and are not flattering. They go on nice & smooth, but instead of moisturizing your lips they completely dry them out. I've used long-wearing matte lipsticks that did less damage! After a few days of using these, my lips were flaking off and cracking. I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy.

on 6/13/2016 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Was excited to start collecting all sorts of these but they suck! Dries out my lips until they are chapped. Not worth the money. Tried the tinted and same thing. Cheap looking color and drying.

on 5/30/2016 9:31:00 AM

Does nothing except for applying a little color (I bought the cherry one). Color looks cheap. Does not moisturize. Slides off in no time and lips actually feel worse after. Go for Burts Bees Replenishing Balm instead: nicer color and moisturizes way better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like maybelline's baby lips i was looking for a nude kind of lip stick and im a teenage and i think its kinda weird to be putting on lip stick on all the time (cause i put lip products a lot) and this was perfect it didnt mosturize that well but i love the pigmenation. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes my lips much MORE DRY, and chapped than before I put it on. Within a half an hour of using this, my, once happy soft lips, flake and peel! After using it for weeks my lips look aged and covered in sores.

The bright red color makes me look like a clown unless I put some on my cheeks to balance it out. The color does last a few hours if you don't eat.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was in Dollarama picking up some cheep hair bows when I found myself in the makeup section. Low and behold, Maybelline's baby lips was sitting there for only $3.00 Canadian!!! Now at rexall it was $6.99, this was a steal! I bought a tube in the shade "strike a rose." I immediately tried it on, the packaging looks kind of childish with the neon pink bubble letters. Now it smells amazing, like summery fruits. It glided on super smooth, it didn't feel waxy or pull on my lips like other lip balms. There was way more colour payoff than I anticipated, it was a beautiful pink coral colour. Like my natural lip colour with more oomph, leaving my lips more plump and soft looking. This is more of an everyday lip balm than a medicaid extreme dry cracked lips repair. If you are looking for an extreme repair, I recommend blisterex. I will most definitely go to my local Dollarama and purchase more baby lips, I can't get enough!!!

Popular Lip Treatments