Wet 'n' Wild 2% Milk

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I do not wear nailpolish on my fingers (I've been using glued on DS nails for about a year), but this is outstanding for pedicures. Gives a natural but beautiful & also expensive look to toes! If you like gel nailpolish wetnwild has a new line up of them & Condensed Milk is their version of this color. It's pale milky beige just like this. I love wnw nail polishes. They are my fave!! OPI is getting ridic way too expensive if you're only getting one pedi a month like me I just have this thing AGAINST using the nail salon polish collection coz I'm a freak (just concerned about communal collections of germs--it's a slim chance possible for them to survive in all of those chemicals), so I own a bunch of polishes from wnw & mini OPI's but the salon hates it when I bring in the mini bottles they act like they wanna use theirs they do not understand my phobias--they wanna find same color in their collection). So I usually 98% of the time bring my own colors even if most salons turn & thumb their nose up at wnw ....anyways these are affordable & i normally have issues w nailpolish chipping & had the wnw gel nailpolish version of 2% Milk on for 24 hours not a single chip but 2% Milk is 1 of my better colors for that also but it still chips after 24 hours so I suggest checking out the wnw gel nailpolish.

on 9/20/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Dead on dupe for OPI's Bubble Bath which happens to be my favorite palette cleanser manicure color and medium for jelly sammiches. And this was $2.99! I love the packaging and will certainly repurchase if I ever run out. i have close to 400 polishes so that is unlikely.

To Read all 29 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/12/2015 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I've had this polish for about two years and the formula is still pretty good. I'm not sure how it applied when I first got it as it took me two years to try it for the first time, but it's a nice polish! a little streaky but mostly self-evening, and takes about two coats for that my-nails-but-better look. a weird cross between pinky yellow, it deposits a milky peach color on your nails and elongates the appearance of your fingers.

pros: nice color, generally even after two coats, buildable (though takes four coats to do get to near-full opacity), dries reasonably quickly, super shiny, good color on extremely fair skin tones and almost looks like a sheer mannequin-hands polish

cons: unacceptably streaky on one coat, makes nail whites look a little yellow, tip wear evident after a single day, still fairly streaky after two coats (but not so conspicuous that if you're not a nail tech/polish blogger you absolutely need a third), and of course the brush sux

overall for $2 not a bad polish! a lippie off since it's still evidently streaky after two coats, but I'd still repurchase.

edit** started chipping after about two days, nothing major but still, two days for a polish that's supposed to have good staying power. still would repurchase but definitely wear this with a good top coat to increase the longevity~

HG! I've been looking for a nude like this!

BRUSH: This has a wide brush that applies it like a dream! It does NOT streak, which is very surprising considering the light color.

COLOR: One coat makes it look like my nails but better. Two coats gives a very natural clean look. Three coats gives a very professional looking manicure, for much less than the cost of one! It has that jelly-like transparent quality that's opaque, but not too opaque. Sheer, but not too sheer. Natural, but adds so much polish to my look. Very classy! For reference, my hands are yellow toned.

STAYING POWER: Great staying power! With a good topcoat, this stays for a week with no chips! It looks fresh from the salon! :) I put my hands through abuse and wash my hands very often. Any tip wear or chips that appear later are not too noticeable so I can delay doing my nails for a few days (c'mon, I'm busy!).

DRY TIME: This dries quickly so it's not very prone to smudging or denting, so you finish your nails faster and can go about your day!

PRICE: I've spent good money looking for a natural-nude color like this, and this was at my local drugstore for only $1.99 the whole time.

Run out and get it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Move over OPI Bubble Bath because you've been duped! Omg this color is fabulously understated and just looks fresh and glossy. I love these new wide brushes and the formula is perfect. 2-3 coats gives for that expensive look on the cheap - no one will know;) No streaking either - LOVE!

EDIT: Tried this with the French Mani look - a single coat looks super gorgeous. Perfection. Definitely will be a staple for that every day neutral look or as a complement to a white tip. You won't be disappointed - run out and make this part of your nail collection!

on 11/4/2013 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my new favorite polish and shade! In my seemingly never-ending quest to find the perfect nearly naked polish, I bought this because of the price. At under $2, I figured it was worth a try. I have previously bought OPI, Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure, Cover Girl, etc. and this is better than all of them! There are things I like about each but 2% Milk is the total package.

Most nearly nude colors go on streaky. Not this. Most don't hold up to applying multiple coats. This does. I use this along with Seche Vite fast dry top coat and have a week+ of high shine color. I also purchased this in Private Viewing, a lovely, true nude shade. The formula is thick enough to cover evenly but not become "goopy." The pigment is just enough that for a "your nails but better look," with one coat. But it is also buildable.

Unlike other reviewers, I actually love the brush. The trick is to make sure you aren't loading too much and go slowly. I can get each nail in one pass with this brush and it speeds up my manicure considerably. Most importantly, after having this one month, it is not getting thick or difficult to work with. So many other brands work great the first time or two but each use after gets worse and worse. In my opinion, the less I have to dilute a polish, the longer it will last on my nails and the less often I have to redo and repurchase. This is seriously a ten and I will continue to buy in this and other shades!

I never thought I'd fall in love with this kind of nude color! This shade is absolutely gorgeous....├╝ber pale milky sheer with no hint of pink even with multiple layers. I was a little tired of all the bright, funky colors I usually wear so I picked up this one just to try something super neutral for a change. My nails have a little bit of staining at the moment (bad Essie The Lace is On! Love your hot glimmery magenta but oh, the staining!) so I applied 4 coats of 2% milk and then a topcoat of Out the Door. What a naturally luscious look, it looks like I had an expensive manicure, definitely a "my nails but better" look. I can't stop staring at my hands lol.

My only beefs: HATE the wide brush. Made it hard to apply to my narrower nails. HATE that I was in a rush when I picked this up and got a slightly wonky brush as a result (I've also picked up several other colors of their Megalast line since, and I will tell you DO check the brushes before choosing a bottle, they are messed up more often than not it seems). And also, as one other reviewer said, the nature of the rougher brush this sports makes it easy to apply streaky if you use too much pressure, so bear that in mind when applying.

Overall I am in love, and I will be picking up a backup bottle. I can't attest to how it will wear yet as I've only just applied it, if I'm not happy with how it holds up I'll update.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After spilling a bottle of my beloved "Bubble Bath" by OPI, I began the hunt for the perfect nude shade. I'm happy to say I found it in "2% Milk." With just one coat I achieved a wonderful jelly finish, prefect color formula (not too sheer, not to opaque), and no striking. Makes my hands look clean and polished, but also natural and lively. Quickly purchased a back up bottle. For the price, it's definitely worth a try from any nude polish lover. Wide brush works wonders. Located this shade at a 24 hour rite aid for just $1.29, they seem to carry a wider color selection in this collection.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Great color! Usually im the wild and crazy nail girl. I love color so this is real tone down for me. I used 4 coats and love the outcome of it! Definitely a grwat purchase, and great for ppl who are looking for that toned dow color.

on 5/10/2013 1:15:00 AM

This is the first wet n wild nail polish I've ever purchased. i got mine at walmart for 4 dollars, i know they are cheaper in the states. still i only paid 4 dollars for it, which compared to my usual essie nail polishes its a lot cheaper. this colour is great! only takes 2 coats to get exactly what it looks like in the bottle if you want an even more natural just one coat will do! the brush is wider. reminds me of the sally hansen insta dry nail polish brush which i love. just one swipe and youre done. i will def be checking out other colours!

Popular Polishes