The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream

The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream
TBS Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Undecane, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, C12-16 Alcohols, Silica, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil*, Tridecane, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Arginine, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Parfum/Fragrance, Adenosine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Linalool, Citronellol, Medicago Sativa Extract/Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Buddleja Davidii Extract*, Malva Sylvestris Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract/Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract*, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract*, Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Extract/Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera Bud Extract/Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Bud Extract*.

on 5/22/2017 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For a night cream, this isn't too heavy, which is good for oily skin. I put over Retinol at night and skin definitely feels smoother. A slightly heavier version of the day cream. I like this range - doesn't irritate the skin and is definitely one of the Body Shop more underrated products.

on 5/27/2015 7:10:00 PM

I like natural and ethical skin care which is the main reason I bought this cream. Most of the ingredients are natural, some organic and fair-trade and the box is also made of FSC approved materials. I went off Body Shop a while ago when I learned they were owned by L'Oreal who test significantly on animals - but I returned recently to the shop to find this nice natural and very ethical range in store and thought it was worth a go. It cost me $35 Australian dollars which I consider to be a fairly good price for a natural moisturiser. It didn't do anything other than moisturise my skin, but that's all I wanted it to do. It comes in a pump bottle so is easy to use and avoid wasteage. It also isn't too rich even though on the box it is described as "extra rich", which turned out to be a good thing since it sinks into my skin well and doesn't leave it feeling oily, good for my combination blemished skin but not so great if you have very dry skin and expect this to be extremely moisturising. I also noticed it contains salicylic acid which is good both for ageing and for acne prone skin so that's another plus for me.

on 7/24/2014 9:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love airless pump. This is good as it doesn't cause any problems for my sensitive, allergic skin.

It is good enough only for that. Not too moisturising, just a tad oily. Don't feel like it adheres to my dry skin. It felt like it just sits on top. Or at least that's how I feel.

Meh~

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As with the day cream in the same range, I liked this. I had a travel sized version to try which was great as my main concern was how my skin would react to it as it's all organic, plant-based ingredients. From previous experience this kind of moisturiser hasn't always suited my overly-sensitive skin and the last thing I wanted was going to bed with red hot, burning skin on my face! But I was pleased to see that it didn't make me have any adverse reactions and my skin actually felt really soft and smooth after use.

The full-sized version (50ml) is 15.00GBP, which for an organic product I think is pretty reasonable. And as you're only using once a day before going to bed, it should last a while too!

on 2/9/2014 2:29:00 AM

I love this product. It keeps my skin smooth and soft like a baby's butt! I have problems with acne still and wanted a moisturizer that was good for my skin and my wallet. This keeps my acne at bay, and I use it day and night. It also has a pump which makes it much more sanitary:)
I love the companies return policy and how honest my BA was with me when I purchased this product. I have been using it for 6 months now and recommend it to my friends.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I think this product has a lot going for it if you don't have pie-in-the-sky expectations. For example: reasonable price, great packaging, isn't irritating my sensitive skin, provides basic moisture. Is it the greatest moisturizer on earth? Well, no. I'm currently trying EA ceramide capsules for that extra boost we all want (not ready to write a review yet, but, so far, so good) and I use this moisturizer over the capsules. I also like TBS aloe gentle foaming cleanser for night use.
So if you're currently using a serum and moisturizer together and it is too much, but either one alone is too little, this product may be a replacement moisturizer for you.
Oh, BTW, I also use this as an eye cream, works nicely.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't feel like this product really does anything for me to see a difference, not particularly moisturizing either. I kind of feel like its making my skin oily and after a while it feels like there's a film wrapped around my face. The packaging, is great and the pump works smoothly. However, I would not buy it full priced.

on 5/10/2013 9:52:00 AM

Great product. Great consistency, smooth application, a little goes a long way -even though the cream itself is very thick - and within minutes your face is dry. My skin is dry-dehydrated, and the results were great. Packaging: the pump is of superior quality. I would definitely buy again.

on 8/24/2012 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I had a lot of hope for this product because it's almost totally organic and I generally like TBS products a lot. I like the light scent and the consistency of the cream but sadly it is not agreeing with my skin, Sometimes I find it a bit oily (especially in summer) and I wake up in the morning with a greasy face which has caused me to break out a few times. I also bought the eye cream, day cream and the face wash from the same range. Only the face wash is good to my skin but that's another review. The packaging is good with easy to use pumps.

LOVE IT!
Amazing, wonderful this is my HG Product. This gave me dewyness with out greasy, hydrated, radiant, soothing and beautiful skin.
I have try in the past more lets say chemical based products and it gave me awful reaction and my skin is so much better already it feel like a breath of fresh air honestly...
Packaging is hygenic, smell not too heavily natural. Like some other more natural products that I get sick of.(cough cough dermalogica"don't hate dermalogica just got sick of that certain smell) Has no chemical type ingredients that I PERSONAL don't like.
So if your searching for a more of an organic natural based product this is the one I would highly recommened.
RESULT Beautiful refreshed skin....