Smashbox Foundation Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Smashbox Foundation Brush

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I used this brush about a few times before it started to become unusable. The first time I used it I loved it. I had never used another foundation brush, just usually sponges, and I liked it. It was kind of hard to blend with and left streaks on my face no matter how much I blended. I wasn't very rough with the brush and I washed it with brush cleanser, yet for some reason the ends got extremely dry and had like split ends. It came to a point where it hurt my face to use it.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This brush is a keeper. I got it in a kit and normally pass on foundation brushes. I have used other foundation brushes from other brands and been disappointed. Had the kit's directions not said to use it, I probably would not have touched it. This brush is great. It is soft and very easy to clean. Dries quickly. I have found it a very multi-purpose brush. I can use it to apply concealer, foundation, and the photo op brightener. Very good buy. Would advise to anyone especially if you are not a big fan of brushes.

I love this brush although it could have been a bit larger. On the positive side though, because of the size it works perfect for applying cream blushes and concealer too. This brush makes my foundation go on really smoothly without streaks and leaves my skin looking absolutely FLAWLESS. It's also easy to clean and none of the product goes to waste. I'm never going back to using sponges!

This brush is the best very good at blending ! SO SOFT! As i was useing this on a client she was impressed saying it felt like "a marshmellow on her skin!"..lol.Great product, good investment!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the best foundation brush. Smooth, flawless application. Use it with the Smashbox FX foundation. Great! :)

Love it.

I got this in the Roxy brush roll, and use it to apply my tinted moisturizer. I like it, but I'm not in love with it, either. Sometimes, it separates a bit and goes on streaky. However, it does make my moisturizer go a long way - I use half as much when I use this brush. It gets me by just fine, but I doubt I'd repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my first, and hopefully only needed foundation brush. I love it! First you have to love the Red and Black Smashbox handles anyway, there are just no other brushes like them on the market. Like Trish McEvoy translucent handles these really define the brand.

I had never used a foundation brush before, but the first time I used this (actually with MMU for spot touching, not liquid) I was hooked. It really helps me get the coverage I want and where I want it. I couldn't imagine putting my foundation on with anything else now.

Its so easy to clean as well and for a synthetic brush very soft on the skin. It can leave some streak marks if you don't blend properly but just like a paint brush when its used properly you cannot believe the result. Or just use your finger tip to do a little extra blending :)

It is expensive, but that is why they invented Ebay! If you are investing in your make-up brushes though this can't be missed and will probably last your life time, so well worth it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've got quite a few of these from different collections, and to be honest i just like the look of them. I've got MAC, Prescriptives, Bobbi Brown and a few others. This was my first ever foundation brush but i have found that yes it does leave streaks and because of its size it takes slightly longer to apply. Its slightly more dense than BB's one and shorter bristles. I think its just like one of those "cult must owns" Cause i love the cutness of the different handles you get on smashbox brushes.

on 4/22/2006 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am obsessed with my brushes. I've seen so many makeup artists using this particular brush, and I would always go on the web site and look at them, but the price to purchase a few of them is quite pricey. So I wasted a bunch of money on cheap ones, and I just didn't get that perfect makeup application. So I finally went for it, and I couldn't be more pleased. I also purchased the powder brush, and the blush brush. You won't be sorry if you decide to buy.

on 11/25/2005 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got this foundation in thw winter collection 2005 (white handles) and love them all,so very soft and easy to use.

Popular Makeup Brushes