Smashbox Foundation Brush

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Smashbox Foundation Brush

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This brush is a keeper. I got it in a kit and normally pass on foundation brushes. I have used other foundation brushes from other brands and been disappointed. Had the kit's directions not said to use it, I probably would not have touched it. This brush is great. It is soft and very easy to clean. Dries quickly. I have found it a very multi-purpose brush. I can use it to apply concealer, foundation, and the photo op brightener. Very good buy. Would advise to anyone especially if you are not a big fan of brushes.

on 4/6/2008 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a Great brush! SO SO SOFT! and made my foundation go on like a dream. Im throwing away my cheaper brushes now that ive tried this one I cant go back !! I also have a mini MAC 190 version but Its thicker, I thinkI like this one better.

on 7/25/2004 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I've been using this brush for a little over a year with Becca's LSC foundation, and I don't think I could live without it! I previously used sponges to apply foundation, but this brush provides a much better application, with no streaking. Plus, you don't waste any product the way you do with a sponge. I have never tried any other foundation brushes, but I can't imagine they're better than the Smashbox one. It is still in perfect condition after a year, and I wash it every other day. Major rave!

Popular Makeup Brushes