Smashbox Foundation Brush

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Smashbox Foundation Brush

4.2

I love this brush although it could have been a bit larger. On the positive side though, because of the size it works perfect for applying cream blushes and concealer too. This brush makes my foundation go on really smoothly without streaks and leaves my skin looking absolutely FLAWLESS. It's also easy to clean and none of the product goes to waste. I'm never going back to using sponges!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gift in a brush set, it gets me by when my Chanel brush is drying. I think it is a bit too tapered. My skin is so delicate that I like my brush a bit more full. But not all bad, the rest of the set is lovely and I do still use it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've got quite a few of these from different collections, and to be honest i just like the look of them. I've got MAC, Prescriptives, Bobbi Brown and a few others. This was my first ever foundation brush but i have found that yes it does leave streaks and because of its size it takes slightly longer to apply. Its slightly more dense than BB's one and shorter bristles. I think its just like one of those "cult must owns" Cause i love the cutness of the different handles you get on smashbox brushes.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my first foundation brush, so I don't have anything to compare it to. I've always used sponges in the past for foundation. I love this brush! Makes foundation application flawless and helps to distribute just the right amount. Easy to clean and well-made. So glad I added this brush to my tool kit!

on 7/24/2004 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love my new Smashbox foundation brush so much I want to marry it! I've never used a foundation brush before, but they get such good MUA reviews, I thought I'd try one. I used it today for the first time, and I love how it works. I had to use very little foundation to get the coverage I like; there was neither dragging nor streaks; and the brush was very soft against my face. I have a feeling this brush will be one of the best high-end purchases I've made yet! EDIT: I returned this in favor of the cheapie-but-great EoB foundation brush from CVS!

Popular Makeup Brushes