Smashbox Foundation Brush

Smashbox Foundation Brush

4.8

on 4/15/2009 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is THE ONLY high-end makeup brush I have. In fact, the only GOOD brush I have. However, I REALLY REALLY like this brush! I have used/borrowed some other high-end brushes, but I really do like this one. It IS expensive at $34, but it is definitely worth it. I use it for my foundation (obviously) and the brush is EXTREMELY soft and applies very nicely. It is a little bit difficult to clean w/ soap and water, but it may just be my method that makes it tricky. Occasionally it can apply streaky, but overall if you take care of it, it will be phenomenal!

on 1/6/2009 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This brush so so amazing. I love it to bits and I am NEVER going back to other brands for brushes unless smashbox doesn't have the one I am looking for...Amazing!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had been using the same Ulta foundation brush for years when I got this in a swap. Now I will never go back! Putting on even drugstore foundation with this brush has really shown me that the tools really do make all the difference in the world. It is soft and doesn't poke at my skin while I am applying. Also, this makes blending a breeze and I can't blend foundation into my jawline to save my life. Previously my foundation had been getting "balled up" on my face by my old makeup brush and this smashbox one has solved that problem- the application is so smooth. I love this and am even considering getting a backup!

on 9/12/2002 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this foundation brush from smashbox since it really helps to create a more even finish. It's a little larger than MAC's foudantion brush but still very easy to use. My foundation also lasts longer throughout the day. Overall, it's an excellent item that I've purchased.

Popular Makeup Brushes