Smashbox Foundation Brush

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Smashbox Foundation Brush

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I used this brush about a few times before it started to become unusable. The first time I used it I loved it. I had never used another foundation brush, just usually sponges, and I liked it. It was kind of hard to blend with and left streaks on my face no matter how much I blended. I wasn't very rough with the brush and I washed it with brush cleanser, yet for some reason the ends got extremely dry and had like split ends. It came to a point where it hurt my face to use it.

on 11/15/2009 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this foundation brush! Since I don't really wear cream/liquid foundation (oily skin sucks), I use this brush to blend in my concealer, and I really like it. I would repurchase this brush!

on 4/15/2009 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is THE ONLY high-end makeup brush I have. In fact, the only GOOD brush I have. However, I REALLY REALLY like this brush! I have used/borrowed some other high-end brushes, but I really do like this one. It IS expensive at $34, but it is definitely worth it. I use it for my foundation (obviously) and the brush is EXTREMELY soft and applies very nicely. It is a little bit difficult to clean w/ soap and water, but it may just be my method that makes it tricky. Occasionally it can apply streaky, but overall if you take care of it, it will be phenomenal!

on 1/6/2009 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This brush so so amazing. I love it to bits and I am NEVER going back to other brands for brushes unless smashbox doesn't have the one I am looking for...Amazing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this was an impulse buy but i really like this brush because of the texture and it cleans fairly easily. will repurchase <3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush!! It feels so soft on your face and it spreads evenly!! i would buy this again!!!

on 10/3/2007 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

eh, this shit is too expensive. i bought this because they ran out of the #190 brush at my mac store. It's actually pretty good but really small, i dont know how big the #190 is but im pretty sure its bigger than this brush. This brush is aiight,it hasnt been defiant with me yet, although i think one of the bristles shed! roar, but overall i dont think ill buy this brush again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've got quite a few of these from different collections, and to be honest i just like the look of them. I've got MAC, Prescriptives, Bobbi Brown and a few others. This was my first ever foundation brush but i have found that yes it does leave streaks and because of its size it takes slightly longer to apply. Its slightly more dense than BB's one and shorter bristles. I think its just like one of those "cult must owns" Cause i love the cutness of the different handles you get on smashbox brushes.

on 4/17/2006 7:17:00 PM

I like this foundation brush, but I've never used any other one. It helps my foundation go on very smoothly and streak-free. The only thing I don't like about it is that it WILL make my foundation look streaky if I don't dry it properly after washing it, but that might happen with all brushes. It feels very sturdy - I can't imagine having to buy another one for a WHILE unless I lose it.

on 6/3/2005 11:11:00 AM

What is the big deal???

I would still prefer to put on foundation with a sponge or my fingers...

Maybe I am using it incorrectly, but I have tried using the foundation brush in different ways with different foundations...I don't see a difference with application, and it's a pain that you have to wash the brush every day after one use.

Popular Makeup Brushes