Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Bronze Powder/CI 77400, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]

on 1/11/2017 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love the WnW palettes/trios. The color payoff for the money is amazing - but they are a little powdery. I have not played around much with this palette, but I will admit, I bought it after seeing all the rave reviews for it online. So far, I have wore the left side 3 colors (pink, burnt orange, brick) and they are beautiful. The dark colors go on very dark, so I tend to apply those with my fingertip to avoid transfer all over my hooded lids. Cannot wait to play around with the cool tones on the right side. I would say to grab this palette up if you can - I think with all the talk on the web about this palette, it will be a classic icon shadow palette.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a palette I feel like Ive been lusting after for ever! However being in Europe made it more difficult to get my hands on, I didn't feel like spending more on shipping than the product itself. Recently though I came across it on amazon and even though I have more eye shadow than I can ever hope to use, I decided to buy it as it had been on my wishlist for so long.
I am so glad I purchased it, it has surpassed my expectations! The colours are fantastic, so many different looks from just this palette. I have actually been using it nearly everyday since I received it and the pigmentation is wonderful. I do find I get a little creasing as the day wears on, but I have very oily eyelids so I can't blame the formulation entirely. Would 100% recommend!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I'm joining the chorus singing this palette's praises. I have used low-end and high-end eye shadows, and (truth to tell) I probably have way more shadows than I will ever be able to use in a lifetime! So why did I just buy this one?

The shades are lovely and wearable, either in combinations or alone. The price point is wonderful. And in the US, at least, it's easy to find in your local FIVE BELOW store.

I was actually just browsing after getting lunch out at a local shopping center, and went in looking for a different palette from LA Colors - didn't find it -- but decided to give this a try. I have heard lots about how good the quality of Wet'n'Wild shadows is but mostly have passed them by. I'm really so glad I picked this up.

As other reviewers have said, these shades are wearable. The texture is great. I'm not someone who needs my makeup to last 14 hours or whatever. But, the eye looks I've done with this palette still look good in the evening, too.

on 10/31/2016 9:26:00 PM

If someone told me they paid €40 for this I'd say it was well worth it, ...... However it only costs about €6.50! The colours are really intense, no fallout. Very good range of shades, usually you only use 2 or 3 per palette but I actually use and appreciate all these. No 2 the same it would be the perfect desert island palette (if anyone could see your makeup on a desert island 😅) or ideal for someone who only needs/wants 1 pallette of eyeshadows. I'm sorry I hesitated in buying this, thinking it couldn't be as good as the hype... It's way better!

on 10/18/2016 10:18:00 AM

I am a little unsure if I really like the palette . When I swatch on my hand with my fingers, the colors show up beautifully . All the Colours look expensive and unique , it's amazing for this price and quality . But when I apply with a brush on my lids , they don't show up as nicely ... will try other brushes or with my fingers soon . I love all the Colours as they are all very special although I own a lot of eyeshadows this set is unique .

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this palette, I don't use it as it is though because it's all shimmers but the shadows are very good quality and the colors are just gorgeous. I am so in love with this, especially since it's so affordable. WentWild has really step up its game here. If you ever grab a hold of it, buy it. You won't regret it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best 8-pan palette Wet N Wild has and probably the best shadows period. The left side gives the 3-pan "Walking on Eggshells" a run for its money on "wearable nudes" and the right side has the famed duochrome which is a dupe for Urban Decay's "Lounge" and which is simply beautiful but so are all the other shades. This doesn't need primer, goes to full pigment in 1 swipe and wears all day. Nothing bad to say about this whatsoever.

on 8/25/2016 6:31:00 AM

This was one of my first eyeshadow palettes when I was getting into makeup.

The quality of the eyeshadows and the price point is great! Soft and buttery eyeshadows in a selection of neutrals, green pops of colors and even a duochrome blue- brown shade is a dream for most makeup lovers. However, I decided to declutter this from my collection as I found that I have better quality eyeshadows of the same shades from other brands.

My biggest qualm with this palette is the fact that I found it difficult to create a cohesive look with an all shimmer palette. I also didn't see the need for the greens and wish they placed matte shades instead. Although, the neutral shades in this palette are all near perfect dupes of shades from the Naked 1 Palette as well as the duochrome shade being a dupe for MAC's Blue Brown pigment or Colourpop's Bae.

Overall, it's a great addition if you're starting out in makeup or need a nifty travel/ everyday work eyeshadow palette. You will need to grab other eyeshadows to create a cohesive look however, since personally, I'm not a fan of an all shimmer look.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a fabulous everyday eyeshadow palette that has the nice and neutral thing going on. These are colors that are almost universally appealing- you've got your understated creamy gold, your rusty burgundy-brown, your golden brown and several numbers from the green family. I am not, admittedly, super adventurous with eyeshadows. There's nothing wrong with green eyeshadows and I'm sure with some effort the green shades would look great but I mainly use the other side of the palette.
ALL the shadows have a wonderful, creamy ever-so-shimmery texture and really give high-end Sephora shadows a run for their money. I'm not exaggerating when I say that if you put this and a Stila eyeshadow side by side with identical packaging, NOBODY aside from a Stila or WnW employee (and maybe not even them) could tell the difference.
These colors go on smoothly with no clunky glitter, they blend well, they STAY on all day. The colors are perfect for wearing together and it doesn't take a genius to figure out where to put what. WnW packaging is not glamorous and it might not call to you from the shelves, but the price will. I got this little ditty for maybe $3 and they've lasted me for well over a year. They haven't dried out or gotten crusty either. I don't wear them everyday but I COULD wear them everyday, and that's what you're looking for with eyeshadow palettes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love WnW eyeshadows. I have used many luxury brands and I truly prefer WnW over most of them. They are awesome. Great pigments, blendable, gorgeous colors and they stay on all day. Cannot beat the price. Highly recommend this palette. You can have fun with different combinations and use them either dry or wet. I learned about this palette from Tati on YouTube - I am glad I bought it.