wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette - Comfort Zone

wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Bronze Powder/CI 77400, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]

J'étais complètement sceptique quant à l'achat de ce produit, mais après l'avoir utilisé pour la première fois, j'ai réalisé que c'était la meilleure chose que j'aie jamais achetée! J'utilise ce produit TRES souvent assez souvent dans tous mes looks. Je recommande vivement cette palette car elle est très pigmentée et très belle. Si vous ajoutez du bourgogne et des reflets dorés, vous obtenez un magnifique look étonnant! Il y a des retombées, mais encore une fois, quelles palettes ne sont pas retombées? Comme dit Jeffree star. Lol. Mais cette palette d'ombres à paupières est un choix idéal, si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit qui soit pigmenté et qui dure longtemps

on 10/12/2018 11:39:00 AM

" I love this palete more than my UD NAKED palete!!! "
There I say it.
Wet n Wild is my most favorite drugstore brand ever.

I loved this pallette, I panned all of the browns in about six months. Soft,easily blended,buildable.Great price..

Oh my! The color payoff is amazing! It blends so nicely! It is on par with high end palettes. I don't know why I've waited so long to get this. Now I wish that they would have a palette with peach, gold, pinks, creams, and Brown's.

on 1/9/2018 9:49:00 PM

I have had issues with the white Browbone color and green Eyelid color being very sheer. While the green shade is buildable, it takes a while to get there; the white Browbone shade has never built properly, in my experience.
The pinkish Eyelid color and grayish Browbone color are relatively sheer, but more pigmented than the other two.
Despite the sheerness of the lighter colors, they are very soft, smooth, and finely-milled.

My main appeal with Comfort Zone is the bottom four shades. Those are great! The bluish brown Definer shade is worth the whole price itself, IMO. Such a gorgeous, gorgeous color, not to mention a dead-on dupe for MAC Blue Brown Pigment. Super pigmented, smooth, and lasts all day. I adore it. It's a beautiful brown color with blue/green/purple shimmers. It does not translate well at all in stock photos; you have to see it in real life and use it to see its potential.

The other bottom shades are all rich and pigmented as well, but IMO the real star of the show is the right side Definer shade.

on 11/23/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this pallette this is one of wet and wild best product the pallette itself is flimsy but product is great,a bit of kick back but the shadows are easy to blend and very long lasting pigmentation as good as any high end brand .Great pallette ladybug approved.

on 11/22/2017 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Love this amazing and great price too.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Awesome eyeshadows, all shimmery but very pigmented

on 10/19/2017 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

For five dollars you get a bunch of neutral pigmented shades and a beautiful duochrome. How can you not love this?

on 8/26/2017 2:16:00 PM

This palette is getting a lot of rave reviews, after being so pleased with the WNW Walking on Eggshells trio I decided to grab this one too.

This is a nice palette, but I know right off the bat that I won't use all of these colors. The two browbone shades and the eyelid and crease shades on the left are primarily the ones that I wanted this palette for. The other 4 shades are nice but are either too dark or not the most flattering colors on me anyway. I have green eyes, and while I really like green eyeshadows, I don't generally go for them to begin with, unless it's a very small amount.

My favorite shade in the palette by miles is the eyelid shade on the left which is a light coppery color. This is a really nice lid shade, and I am liking it a lot. I find that I like to just put this all over the lid for a simple look, it's quite nice and in the short time I have had this palette have used it a few times.

The pigmentation is good, they are all shimmery for sure. There is some fall out, so these are best to add a little and buildup if need be. While experimenting I made the mistake of applying too much of one of the darker colors and it was a bit messy. A warning though, it appears that this palette has carmine, and my guess is that it's in one of the darker definer shades. When I wear anything with carmine in it, it's a disaster so I need to stay clear of those colors.

Would I purchase this again? Yes, likely for the coppery shade unless I can find a dupe for it. I am hesitant to give it a complete yes because half of the shades I am not going to use, but that's okay. Initially I wasn't over the moon with this palette but the shades I do like, I like quite a bit. I am always looking for neutral shades that I can just sweep across the lid and go, and the light copper is quite lovely.

By the way....there is a great You Tube tutorial on this palette if you search for "Wet N Wild Summer Shimmers". The model does a terrific job with this palette, I didn't have remotely the same result but that is likely operator error.

I rate this a solid 4, this would be a really nice little palette for the upcoming fall and winter months. Initially I wasn't complete sold on it but I am glad that I picked this one up.