Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Bronze Powder/CI 77400, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]

I loved this pallette, I panned all of the browns in about six months. Soft,easily blended,buildable.Great price..

Oh my! The color payoff is amazing! It blends so nicely! It is on par with high end palettes. I don't know why I've waited so long to get this. Now I wish that they would have a palette with peach, gold, pinks, creams, and Brown's.

on 1/9/2018 9:49:00 PM

I have had issues with the white Browbone color and green Eyelid color being very sheer. While the green shade is buildable, it takes a while to get there; the white Browbone shade has never built properly, in my experience.
The pinkish Eyelid color and grayish Browbone color are relatively sheer, but more pigmented than the other two.
Despite the sheerness of the lighter colors, they are very soft, smooth, and finely-milled.

My main appeal with Comfort Zone is the bottom four shades. Those are great! The bluish brown Definer shade is worth the whole price itself, IMO. Such a gorgeous, gorgeous color, not to mention a dead-on dupe for MAC Blue Brown Pigment. Super pigmented, smooth, and lasts all day. I adore it. It's a beautiful brown color with blue/green/purple shimmers. It does not translate well at all in stock photos; you have to see it in real life and use it to see its potential.

The other bottom shades are all rich and pigmented as well, but IMO the real star of the show is the right side Definer shade.

on 11/23/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this pallette this is one of wet and wild best product the pallette itself is flimsy but product is great,a bit of kick back but the shadows are easy to blend and very long lasting pigmentation as good as any high end brand .Great pallette ladybug approved.

on 11/22/2017 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Love this amazing and great price too.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Awesome eyeshadows, all shimmery but very pigmented

on 10/19/2017 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

For five dollars you get a bunch of neutral pigmented shades and a beautiful duochrome. How can you not love this?

on 8/26/2017 2:16:00 PM

This palette is getting a lot of rave reviews, after being so pleased with the WNW Walking on Eggshells trio I decided to grab this one too.

This is a nice palette, but I know right off the bat that I won't use all of these colors. The two browbone shades and the eyelid and crease shades on the left are primarily the ones that I wanted this palette for. The other 4 shades are nice but are either too dark or not the most flattering colors on me anyway. I have green eyes, and while I really like green eyeshadows, I don't generally go for them to begin with, unless it's a very small amount.

My favorite shade in the palette by miles is the eyelid shade on the left which is a light coppery color. This is a really nice lid shade, and I am liking it a lot. I find that I like to just put this all over the lid for a simple look, it's quite nice and in the short time I have had this palette have used it a few times.

The pigmentation is good, they are all shimmery for sure. There is some fall out, so these are best to add a little and buildup if need be. While experimenting I made the mistake of applying too much of one of the darker colors and it was a bit messy. A warning though, it appears that this palette has carmine, and my guess is that it's in one of the darker definer shades. When I wear anything with carmine in it, it's a disaster so I need to stay clear of those colors.

Would I purchase this again? Yes, likely for the coppery shade unless I can find a dupe for it. I am hesitant to give it a complete yes because half of the shades I am not going to use, but that's okay. Initially I wasn't over the moon with this palette but the shades I do like, I like quite a bit. I am always looking for neutral shades that I can just sweep across the lid and go, and the light copper is quite lovely.

By the way....there is a great You Tube tutorial on this palette if you search for "Wet N Wild Summer Shimmers". The model does a terrific job with this palette, I didn't have remotely the same result but that is likely operator error.

I rate this a solid 4, this would be a really nice little palette for the upcoming fall and winter months. Initially I wasn't complete sold on it but I am glad that I picked this one up.

on 8/13/2017 1:23:00 AM

So exactly when did Wet n Wild start making amazing eye shadows??! Good lord. I had stopped buying drugstore eyeshadow a long while ago but, after hearing a bit of good buzz about Wet n Wild (and acquiring an amazing bronzer for, like, nothing) I went for this palette.

I am not kidding, it actually depressed me. I had not that long ago shelled out $45 for Urban Decay Nude 2, after wanting some cool shimmery browns, and... well, this palette is damn close in quality. Yeah, there's some shades that are somewhat different between them and the UD palette is larger. But good lord. The UD Lounge dupe- which I own as a single- is not a thousand percent identical but totally close enough.

And the quality of the WnW shadows is amazing, fully as good as things I've paid a LOT more for. The browbone R is lovely, a cool light shimmery taupe. (Yeah, they're all shimmers). Eyelid R is a great light yellow green with gold flash. Crease R is a basic matte black base with gold glitter that pulls a hair green on me, and goes well it's eyelid. Brownone L is a pale gold shimmer, followed by a rose-brown Eyelid, then a metallic mid brown Crease and...

Oh hell. They're all amazing for the price, just try them, if you have any use at all for the shades within. The UD Lounge dupe is worth it all by itself.

I know I'm like, the 500th person to say it. But for under $6, goddamn what a deal.

on 7/21/2017 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Bought it out of curiosity. I was pretty bummed because it doesn't have any matte transition shade that I'd normally use. However I can still use the brown crease shade for that purpose, and I must say that I'm impressed! The two browbone shades are also beautiful to be used as face highlight. The deep cranberry-ish definer shade is also great to be used as an eyeliner. The other definer shade is the most gorgeous duo-chrome that you could expect in a drugstore eye shadow palette. You can create a lot of eye-look with this, the sky is the limit!