Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Bronze Powder/CI 77400, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]

on 2/1/2017 5:30:00 PM

So good. Buttery, blendable, pigmented, long lasting. Shimmery, metallic, beautiful colors. I avoided buying this palette forever because I'm not adventurous with my eyeshadow, I only ever wear neutrals-and therefore have no use for the right side of this palette so I felt like it was a waste. However, I was out shopping and saw this on sale for $2.50 and had to try out of curiousity's sake alone! Actually I got this and the Petal Pusher palette both for $5. So much hype about this product...and for good reason. I mainly love the left side eyelid shade-a beautiful pinky rose gold that brings out the green in my eyes without making me look like I have pink eye-which can be difficult to find. I could never wear, but have swatched, the bottom right definer shade and it reminds me of a mermaid tail-so pigmented and beautiful. There's bound to be at least a couple shades in this palette you will love, the quality is great, and the price alone makes it worth trying if you haven't yet. The packaging obviously sucks...ugly, difficult to open, and if you were to drop it I'm sure there would be damage to either the package or the shadows...that's the trade-off for getting 8 beautiful shadows for dirt cheap....PS be more careful with your makeup and stop dropping it on the floor ;)

on 2/1/2017 2:19:00 PM

the pigmentation is amazing! I freaking love this palette but you can not do your whole eye makeup with this palette you need some matte base shade and crease shade but each shade in this palette is glittery and shimmery. so dont expect this will be your travel palette. That champagne brow bone color is an amazing highlight shade and pinky shade looks amazing on the lid. Each shade in this palette amazing, buttery , pigmentation like pigments and this is a must have

on 1/28/2017 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Very pretty shades! They all show up on my medium tan skin. Great for everyday looks & no need for a primer.

-1 lippie for fallout

on 1/11/2017 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love the WnW palettes/trios. The color payoff for the money is amazing - but they are a little powdery. I have not played around much with this palette, but I will admit, I bought it after seeing all the rave reviews for it online. So far, I have wore the left side 3 colors (pink, burnt orange, brick) and they are beautiful. The dark colors go on very dark, so I tend to apply those with my fingertip to avoid transfer all over my hooded lids. Cannot wait to play around with the cool tones on the right side. I would say to grab this palette up if you can - I think with all the talk on the web about this palette, it will be a classic icon shadow palette.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a palette I feel like Ive been lusting after for ever! However being in Europe made it more difficult to get my hands on, I didn't feel like spending more on shipping than the product itself. Recently though I came across it on amazon and even though I have more eye shadow than I can ever hope to use, I decided to buy it as it had been on my wishlist for so long.
I am so glad I purchased it, it has surpassed my expectations! The colours are fantastic, so many different looks from just this palette. I have actually been using it nearly everyday since I received it and the pigmentation is wonderful. I do find I get a little creasing as the day wears on, but I have very oily eyelids so I can't blame the formulation entirely. Would 100% recommend!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I'm joining the chorus singing this palette's praises. I have used low-end and high-end eye shadows, and (truth to tell) I probably have way more shadows than I will ever be able to use in a lifetime! So why did I just buy this one?

The shades are lovely and wearable, either in combinations or alone. The price point is wonderful. And in the US, at least, it's easy to find in your local FIVE BELOW store.

I was actually just browsing after getting lunch out at a local shopping center, and went in looking for a different palette from LA Colors - didn't find it -- but decided to give this a try. I have heard lots about how good the quality of Wet'n'Wild shadows is but mostly have passed them by. I'm really so glad I picked this up.

As other reviewers have said, these shades are wearable. The texture is great. I'm not someone who needs my makeup to last 14 hours or whatever. But, the eye looks I've done with this palette still look good in the evening, too.

on 10/31/2016 9:26:00 PM

If someone told me they paid €40 for this I'd say it was well worth it, ...... However it only costs about €6.50! The colours are really intense, no fallout. Very good range of shades, usually you only use 2 or 3 per palette but I actually use and appreciate all these. No 2 the same it would be the perfect desert island palette (if anyone could see your makeup on a desert island 😅) or ideal for someone who only needs/wants 1 pallette of eyeshadows. I'm sorry I hesitated in buying this, thinking it couldn't be as good as the hype... It's way better!

on 10/18/2016 10:18:00 AM

I am a little unsure if I really like the palette . When I swatch on my hand with my fingers, the colors show up beautifully . All the Colours look expensive and unique , it's amazing for this price and quality . But when I apply with a brush on my lids , they don't show up as nicely ... will try other brushes or with my fingers soon . I love all the Colours as they are all very special although I own a lot of eyeshadows this set is unique .

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this palette, I don't use it as it is though because it's all shimmers but the shadows are very good quality and the colors are just gorgeous. I am so in love with this, especially since it's so affordable. WentWild has really step up its game here. If you ever grab a hold of it, buy it. You won't regret it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best 8-pan palette Wet N Wild has and probably the best shadows period. The left side gives the 3-pan "Walking on Eggshells" a run for its money on "wearable nudes" and the right side has the famed duochrome which is a dupe for Urban Decay's "Lounge" and which is simply beautiful but so are all the other shades. This doesn't need primer, goes to full pigment in 1 swipe and wears all day. Nothing bad to say about this whatsoever.