Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

4.2

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 11/16/2015 1:51:00 AM

I love how this bronzer is just the right shade for my NC 35-ish skin tone. It does not look muddy on my skin and it has some shimmer to make my cheeks look healthy. The only thing I don't like about this is it's brush and mirror that I never use. I hope PF can get ride of those and make their products more slim for ease in carrying. I hate bulky cosmetics unless they're palettes.

on 3/1/2014 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG drugstore bronzer!! Blends very well, and is one of the only drugstore bronzers I have had a good experience with. Most drugstore bronzers look too orange on my fair skin tone. In the package, the product looks very shimmery. However I don't find It to be too prominent when you actually apply the product to your face. The only thing I don't like about this product is the pink blush heart in the middle, which I usually try to avoid when picking up the product with my brush. Aside from that, a great product! My favorite drugstore bronzer, although it is a little pricey for a drugstore product.

on 1/22/2012 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Works great and super adorable! I like that you can cistomize how dark or light you want to go. This makes it wearable for me when im super pale in the colder months. The pink heart is nice too since a swipe over it means it doubles as blush and I live multitasking products. I take this with me when I travel so I can pack less. Best part... Its not orange! Not too shimmery either, just right. Will def repurchase!

Love this product! It made me happy just to see the red shiny compact, with lovely hearts. Get rid of the brush- because it is worthless- and use the holder to store earrings, money, Tylenol ect. I take it with me in my purse because of the mirror and how pretty the packaging makes me feel. The scent is also nice- is an added bonus to the delightful packaging

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this product. alot! i don't know if the "happy boost" chemicals or whatever really work, but the cute packaging makes me happy! and the smell of it is lovely! i usually hate scented makeup, but this has a nice rosey smell that doesn't over power, and you don't really notice it while it is on your face.
my only compaint is that it is almost a bit...too sparkly? when you apply it you have to be careful and beware how much you put on, because it is easy to go from healthy glow, to fake and shimmery. i don't use this like a bronzer (for scuplting and such) i use it mainly as a highlighter because of how sparkly it is. i'll even use the different shades of brown and the little pink heart as eyeshadows if i need to pack a small makeup bag!
overall i love PF and would buy this again!